Fantasy Premier League £100 High Rollers 2019/20

• @Vaughany Yeah i think he sits well as a cheap bench option in a 3-5-2 and i reckon it will be leaked pre-game whenever he is set for a cheeky start

• There still space for this mate? Just waiting on pay day and I’ll definitely get involved. Could do with some easy money to top up my portfolio...😉 haha

• @NewUser252969 Hah i like your spirit! Yep still plenty of space mate.

• Can't work out whether to include Sterling & Aguero in my team. Love them both but at those prices i'd want them to start 32 out of 38 games PL games - but so tricky to predict with Pep.

• @Matt-FI said in Fantasy Premier League £100 High Rollers 2019/20:

Can't work out whether to include Sterling & Aguero in my team. Love them both but at those prices i'd want them to start 32 out of 38 games PL games - but so tricky to predict with Pep.

Surely you aren't asking ADVICE from your would-be competitors now are you Matt?? 😁

• @ScouseSte Hah just seeking a bit of crowd wisdom...knowledgeable bunch on here! Although once there is a big prize up for grabs maybe it's better not to ask :P

• Paid up, looking forward to it!

• I’m in @Matt-FI - back to defend the title!

Having played last year I can confess this gets completely addictive!

• @CheesyG Ah he's back! I was getting worried that our defending champion had gone quiet on us. Good to see you again mate.

• How many confirmed now? 💴

• We have 51 entrants & counting! (of which 33 have already paid)

• About payment, I don’t have paypal. Who’s there be an alternative method you’d accept like bank transfer or would I need to create a paypal account?

• I prefer a 4.5 who is nailed to start but choices are thin this year. I’ve made my team but sure I’ll tear it up again when Pepe / Kean / Dybala are added !

• @AshLewis If you prefer not go setup paypal then you can bank transfer to me (i can pm you details) and i'll add it for you. I'd rather you go down the paypal route though.

• Hi, just curious to know how will you know where to pay prize money to? Do you receive enough info via the PayPal Deposit to contact or send a payment to the winners? Thanks, I've signed up and will send payment this week

• @StillNotGivenUpF Yep same as last season...i can see on FPL who the prize winning managers are, and i just cross reference that with Paypal which contains payment details for all entrants. I have asked everyone to include a message in paypal to include their team name so i know who's who! I will be double checking this before the season starts.

• @Indexical Yeah very little of interest at £4.5m. Hopefully Pepe and Dybala will be £4.5m each :P

• Time to pay up!

We are 1 week from the start of the season and so far we have about 70 league entries of which 35 people have paid. Please see the top post for details on how to pay.

Don't want to be removing unpaid people from the league next Friday!

BTW...Pepe just landed at £9.5m...bit punchy for me unless he nails down 75-90 mins every match!

• £100 High Rollers League

I've entered this league in Prem Fantasy League,but am reluctnt to pay by Paypal at the moment as my account has yet to be verified.How long should it take and if I do go ahead and pay,will my money be returned if not verified before season starts?

• @Matt-FI

£100 High Rollers League

I've entered this league in Prem Fantasy League,but am reluctnt to pay by Paypal at the moment as my account has yet to be verified.How long should it take and if I do go ahead and pay,will my money be returned if not verified before season starts?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.