Monaco too hot for Dijon (this Friday)...

• I am away overseas and got no players for either team, but musing in my hotel room on PB winner where limited games.

Falcao for Friday?? I don’t care as arrive back Saturday and can’t buy - Good you can post though ...

• This post is deleted!

• @Happy-Hornet said in Monaco too hot for Dijon (this Friday)...:

I am away overseas and got no players for either team, but musing in my hotel room on PB winner where limited games.

Falcao for Friday?? I don’t care as arrive back Saturday and can’t buy - Good you can post though ...

Not the wisest of posts I was in Ukraine and I got booted by FI once home I had to send ID in the next time I went I didn’t sign in gas couldn’t be doing with the stress

• Had the same when I was in Rio. Logged in not thinking and started tinkering with my portfolio. Account frozen for the month I was out there then lots of stress to reactivate my account. Just take time off and come home to lots of unexpected dividend money.

• I'm gonna be in Spain when the world cup semi finals and finals are on - at first I thought this would be great cause I could get drunk in the sun and watch the football, but not being able to potentially cash in on this period on the index could be a nightmare!
    So anywhere outside the UK and it just doesn't work? D'oh!

• Is this just when you use Wi-Fi or all the time? I'm sure I've used it abroad but I was using my own data (on 3 mobile) and it was absolutely fine.

You might get big roaming charges but not sure how it works with ip addresses etc.

• @Happy-Hornet

Guys, thanks for all the overseas tips, but I am good to sit it out and not trade until a return to the UK.

Not really thought about the WC and for those away (good news I’m not..).

Noir / Agatello back on topic Falcao for the UK based punters for Friday?

By the way great headline pun surely with the mention......

• Hmmm I think Kamil Glik is due a goal, hasn't scored for a while and usually bags up 1 in 11ish.

Got the WC coming too. I haven't bought into myself yet so maybe I should before posting this but hey.

On the roaming front, does anyone know if just logging in from Abroad causes a lockout OR is it only when you trade?

• His baseline is is very pour, 124 his best ever score this season, so even with a gwg on a normal day would struggle to win

• @NewUser74233 did he score when he hit that 124?

• Not sure i didnt cross referance, but probably, as its the main way he gets points it seems. I wouldnt touch him

• @Happy-Hornet dunno mate very slim pickings Friday looking at previous PB stats.

Gonna punt for - fabinho, sidibe and as a long shot vedad ibisevic but he's 34 so probably wouldn't recommend buying him

• If you'd like the bargain basement option you could try

David Timor 41p and
    Daniel Brosinski 42p

• @Noirx4 said in Monaco too hot for Dijon (this Friday)...:

If you'd like the bargain basement option you could try

David Timor 41p and
    Daniel Brosinski 42p

The real bargain basement option for Friday is Haddadi at 29p

• not just Monaco v Dijon (who might be a tough seed to crack boom boom) this Friday but Hertha v Mainz & Girona v Leganes too....

I think Hertha defenders at home will see a lot of the ball so Marvin Platenhardt at 0.42 or Karim Rekik at 0.50 could be good VFM? Sidibe 1.52 or Jemerson 0.91 for Monaco would be my shouts for them?

In Midfield Rony Lopes at 0.66 looks a bargain... Always like the look of him when he plays. Girona's Portu isn't on the list (he should be)but Solomon Kalou at 0.43 looks a steel for BSC!!!!

Up top Stuani is the man for Girona at 0.53 but i'll pomp for Jovetic who scored two in his last game for ASM at 0.93

So lets go.... Platenhardt, Lopes, Stuani for just over 1.50 #buyingmoney

• Tough call on Friday, Jorge Moraes, Fabinho and Sidibe have the highest average PB on Football Index Edge but averages can be misleading -> 2 wins and multiple minus scores are better than consistently finishing in the top 5 with no bacon.

You won't go far wrong with Fabinho

Karim Rekik would be my outside pick - 50p, best Avg PPG in the Hertha Squad and has notched 2 this season from the back - only 23 but long term no WC cos he's one of those useless non-flying Dutchmen.
    Historically he's only bagged 5 in 120 games which isn't amazing but he could be a late bloomer.

Might have to buy some of these myself now thinking about it... hmmm

• Hahaha a week ago i was all against PB and the lottery that came with predicting who'll be superstar of the day!!! Yesterday (thanks to this forum) i plumped for all of 10 Ilkay Gundogan's and he only went and smashed it!!!! Now time for a quick flip and to stick all my winnings on Emre Can!!!!! I'm addicted!!!!

• @dannypea I agree - I think the Hertha defense will see a lot of the ball against a really poor Mainz side. Platenhardt, Rekik and Stark (slightly cheaper than Rekik with similar goal threat). Going forwards Kalou, Rony Lopes and Jovetic all look to be good options.

• Think Can is suspended for tonight's game

• Thanks Dave C!!!! think i've missed the cut anyway which is a shame because I was thinking 20 wijnaldum's might have been better VFM as a one off??? hopefully neither play and Mo Salah bags me a hat-trick instead!!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.