The Great Pogba Price Plummet.

• Obviously the rollercoaster will continue and another big drop once the first concrete official bid/transfer request story comes out. Must be costly for those who have sold up off the back of nothing stories. He's going nowhere though and has absolutely racked up the divs since Uniteds season ended. Long may it continue. :)

• 0_1563086846520_Screenshot_20190714-074644_Samsung Internet.jpg
    I'm more inclined to look at the 3 month graph and say there is alot of room for growth of he stays!!! If he goes there might be a slight dip initially but not much. He will still rack up attention and MB.
    Each to there own I guess but I will continue to hold.

• @Dan-The-Man said in The Great Pogba Price Plummet.:

@ScouseSte

This is the bit where I'd be tempted to get out again.

0_1563077397784_Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 05.09.01.png

I mean... he's gonna keep getting those precious divs and there's 3 weeks until the deadline but I feel like even if (and again I state.... EVEN IF)... he's staying there's probably another dip coming before he truly rockets and that curve in the graph is interestingly similar to the last one and the one before it. I mean.. with the amount of divs he's been getting.... why isn't it a straight line...

To be honest Dan, I looked at Pogba's graph you posted and it told me one thing really. ... it's one big "W", a "W" for "Winning dividends" 😉

And that's the reason myself and many many others are going to hold for the duration of our 3-year bet / investment, regardless of whether he stays or leaves 😎💰

• @Cadbury1

Nah, I got out just before his peak. Then last week I told Ste if I had floating cash I'd have jumped back on for a short term run, because shots of him playing at United would cause a spike, that was at the bottom, so getting back out this morning at Market Value would have meant decent profits.

interestingly his price (£7.12) has been flat since I made the post but it is Sunday in the off season.

This tour has potential to see him keep growing but it could go the other way. There's a lot of nervousness around him and we're getting closer to the point where it either becomes crystal clear that he's staying or going.

When the mighty Leeds United, tip Man Utd over on Wednesday, Pogba will throw his toys out.

• @Dan-The-Man said in The Great Pogba Price Plummet.:

When the mighty Leeds United, tip Man Utd over on Wednesday, Pogba will throw his toys out.

Can you tell me the lottery numbers for Saturday please? Your predictions are spot on...

• @ChazFI123
    Hahahahahaha

Did say Pogba price will rise again from 6.70, and if u invested wisely you would have doubled up with dividends.

• @ChazFI123

Didn't realise Leeds were sending half the squad to play Tadcaster on the same day.

Wondered where half the boys were

• Pogba to Madrid out to 2/1 now, best United price available is now 4/7. I think I'm dumping my IPO money in Pogba - its less hassle (maybe less fun) but I think its looking a safe(r) bet now.

• @NewUser69589 said in The Great Pogba Price Plummet.:

@ChazFI123
    Hahahahahaha

Did say Pogba price will rise again from 6.70, and if u invested wisely you would have doubled up with dividends.

🚀🚀🚀
    He was never going anywhere, United had full control of the situation. It wouldn’t shock me if he signed new contract now

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.