Philipe Coutinho

• Just wondering what people’s thoughts are on Coutinho?
    I’m fairly new to this so just getting my head around the market. But, does anyone else think it may be a worthwhile time to buy in to him?
    His price has dropped quite a lot, he’s likely to be heavily linked with moves away and perhaps back to the PL so may get MB as it will likely be a large fee if he goes, wherever he ends up he is a solid performer?
    Or am I just new and naive to think this?
    Any guidance?

• If Griezmann and Neymar both join Barcelona I can't see how it stays. Worth holding imo

• If I had money Id buy more, hes quality and things should get better for him and he could get a lovely deadline day move, The Prem will be fantastic especially when he plays against Liverpool or PSG he will rip it up out there

• I'm not involved presently, but have been in the past.

With the price dropping he does seem good value again - as people have mentioned the move (somewhere) is still very much on.

Could do with him dropping a few more pence to tempt me though....

So - he's horrendous etc. etc. going to rot in the reserves, wouldn't touch him with bad money

• Linked yet again to Liverpool. This time a loan deal. Surely, the arrival of Griezmann signals the end for Coutinho?

• @Dronny-Gaz said in Philipe Coutinho:

Linked yet again to Liverpool. This time a loan deal. Surely, the arrival of Griezmann signals the end for Coutinho?

Not sure how he fits back into the side. We improved after he left. Klopp even said he prefers to play without a playmaker as it puts the creative respoinsibility on the whole team rather than a single individual.

He will still end up at a top club and will get game time as he is still an extemely gifted footballer.

• surely Coutinho has to be used as a sweetner in any deal that Barcelona want for Neymar, if so what would that do to his price? Cause surely he'd rocket cause he'd be PSG's main man (after Mbappe)