What are your targets on here?

• @Advinculas-Index said in What are your targets on here?:

@Ericali said in What are your targets on here?:

@Advinculas-Index said in What are your targets on here?:

Phase 1 is to get to £50k with £23k or less invested. (im currently just over £41k with £20 invested so i would hope to reach this stage in 2/3 months.
    Phase 2 will be to withdraw every month anything over £50k thus slowly de-risking until i have £50k with zero deposits. maybe 24months to reach this goal.
    Phase 3 - Tell the missus about FI
    Phase 4 - Remove all sharp items from Advincula Towers

Ive been here for 11 months....

Done very well to get to 41k with just £20 invested.

Take a bow Sir 😨

Partly due to a tip about a certain Pedro Guilherme from someone who's name escapes me

Dried up at the minute old Pedro....

Last link I saw was Lyon about 3 weeks back

• My target was to play with profit only. Achieved in 11 months. A nice pot of £10k to play with. Even if FI goes belly up I can relax - unlikely but any more of those Telegraph articles or unforeseen licence issues and who knows...

• I just see how it goes... When I got to £1200 profit I decided I'd never go below £1000...when I got the £6000 I decided I would never let it go below £5k... So i have natural exit points if things turn sour.

Like most I'm always chipping away at my net deposit figure with ultimate aim of only playing with profit. That's gone a bit astray as with the bonus period I've made large deposit.

Once the profit is big enough I'll take more risk and try strike it big!

• @Friedeggs said in What are your targets on here?:

@Ericali millionaire from Index ❓

Personally I’m a 20 yr + gambler who got involved early with ‘spread betting’ had 6/7 years on Betfair but this ticks more boxes for me

In summary :
    This 1st year looks like 2-3k profit (based on 8 months trading)

Hopefully step it up next year4-5k (more knowledgeable & trustworthy of platform)

Similarly ....each year will do me fine 👍

18k invested since Dec 18.
    Currently a tad below 29k portfolio value.

I want to hit 36k by December which is well within reach. That would be 100% return in a year.

I no longer deposit. It's all in - that's it, finito.

1 year = 36k
    2 year = 72k
    3 year = 144k
    4 year = 288k
    5 year = 576k
    6 year = Mission accomplished! 🎆🎆🚀🚀😁🏆💰💰

• Initial investment up to £700 to top £1000
    Hoping to go big well earn 1 or 2k...
    Couple of months in Learning the ropes and trying to understand the profits either from player index rise or dividends.
    Do people sell off futures to release there profits? Surely that means your selling your assets though.
    When I get a grip I'll hold tight and enjoy the ride to hopefully BIG BIG heights of a nice return.

• @Advinculas-Index I’d swap three and four.

• @CRua said in What are your targets on here?:

@Advinculas-Index I’d swap three and four.

Sage advice

• @Ericali I want a ride on that Rocket 😎🤑

• Hi,
    I am...dreaming big mate cuz I didn't expect I will do so well here, so why not and squeeze more and more every year! I'm taking this platform very seriously cuz it can change my circumstances and life!

I joined with £2,8k year ago, now I'm sitting on £7,3k so if I can do this for nxt 5 years I will be on £100k 🤓
    Plan is to pay off mortgage or I'll start dreaming even higher cuz with £100k many doors can be open but I don't want to talk about it yet...

I belive in this platform, everything can happen mate and it's achievable IMO 👍Will see...

• @CRua said in What are your targets on here?:

@Advinculas-Index I’d swap three and four.

Love it! 🤣🤣

• @Ericali I'm currently on very similar path... Joined Jan, 18k in £26,780 (thank pogba the dogba!!) but I'm far less optimistic than you for the future progression. I'll be happy with £30k by Xmas.

But i do withdraw quite frequently where my initial focus is levelling out my net deposit whereas I take it you are happy to keep all your capital in?

Good luck... Hopefully a millionaire party with invites to all forum members?

• I started 1st of April, 15.5K deposited, 18.8K port and no withdrawals. After this I am planning to deposit £300 to £500 a month until I have deposited 25K. Then stop depositing and reinvest all dividends for a year or so, then slowly withdraw cash until eventually I am only playing with winnings. That's the plan anyway!

• @Martyn-B pretty much what I've done. Good luck 👍

• @Hotspur Thanks! My £300 to £500 plan for this quiet month has already gone out the window after depositing £1,000 already this month to top up twice on Pogba!

• I just want a new bike 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• @Vespasian32 said in What are your targets on here?:

@Ericali I'm currently on very similar path... Joined Jan, 18k in £26,780 (thank pogba the dogba!!) but I'm far less optimistic than you for the future progression. I'll be happy with £30k by Xmas.

But i do withdraw quite frequently where my initial focus is levelling out my net deposit whereas I take it you are happy to keep all your capital in?

Good luck... Hopefully a millionaire party with invites to all forum members?

Only a month behind & very similar profits. 👍

Your aiming for a 66% profit margin per annum then, so you will only be a year or so behind me.

I don't deposit & I don't withdraw. I'm also non fussed with the digits on my my screen. It's just numbers....

It's not my money till it hits 18k, so I have an 11k buffer - that's how I see it anyway.

It's a rising tide at the minute, you can buy all sorts of shit & everyone gets a turn in rising & it's a growing platform. We could have another 2-3 years of this in the UK & then if they expand to other countries? 🤔

Anyone not looking at a 10 year retirement plan is missing a trick in my opinion.

• @Chickenman said in What are your targets on here?:

I just want a new bike 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

That's what I like - a man with goals! 😎

• I started trading about 9 months ago staging up my investment to a maximum of £25,000 about 7 months ago - Currently portfolio value is £44,000. I'm aiming to achieve 100% return for the first 12 months and repeat it the following 12 months which hopefully will leave me with £100,000. I'm then planning to withdraw my initial £25,000 and continue trading with profit only...to God knows where :)

• @Wiillaah good man! 💰

• So my story :)

Joined Jan 2018 and deposited £750....played about for a few weeks when only MB was available. Got bored and started looking elsewhere to invest...but decided to leave the money in FI since I had purchased young players..

Then October 2018 I overheard a FI advert and remembered I had an account. Lo and behold my £750 was £1,250.
    Then after spending a few weeks researching, started shifting money from shares/crypto into FI, so by
    1st January 2019
    Portfolio: £27,500 Deposit: £21,500
    Now
    Portfolio: £45,200 Deposit: £24,200

I still see a couple more years of easy growth as the platform becomes mainstream

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.