What are your targets on here?

• @Ericali I'm currently on very similar path... Joined Jan, 18k in £26,780 (thank pogba the dogba!!) but I'm far less optimistic than you for the future progression. I'll be happy with £30k by Xmas.

But i do withdraw quite frequently where my initial focus is levelling out my net deposit whereas I take it you are happy to keep all your capital in?

Good luck... Hopefully a millionaire party with invites to all forum members?

• I started 1st of April, 15.5K deposited, 18.8K port and no withdrawals. After this I am planning to deposit £300 to £500 a month until I have deposited 25K. Then stop depositing and reinvest all dividends for a year or so, then slowly withdraw cash until eventually I am only playing with winnings. That's the plan anyway!

• @Martyn-B pretty much what I've done. Good luck 👍

• @Hotspur Thanks! My £300 to £500 plan for this quiet month has already gone out the window after depositing £1,000 already this month to top up twice on Pogba!

• I just want a new bike 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• @Vespasian32 said in What are your targets on here?:

@Ericali I'm currently on very similar path... Joined Jan, 18k in £26,780 (thank pogba the dogba!!) but I'm far less optimistic than you for the future progression. I'll be happy with £30k by Xmas.

But i do withdraw quite frequently where my initial focus is levelling out my net deposit whereas I take it you are happy to keep all your capital in?

Good luck... Hopefully a millionaire party with invites to all forum members?

Only a month behind & very similar profits. 👍

Your aiming for a 66% profit margin per annum then, so you will only be a year or so behind me.

I don't deposit & I don't withdraw. I'm also non fussed with the digits on my my screen. It's just numbers....

It's not my money till it hits 18k, so I have an 11k buffer - that's how I see it anyway.

It's a rising tide at the minute, you can buy all sorts of shit & everyone gets a turn in rising & it's a growing platform. We could have another 2-3 years of this in the UK & then if they expand to other countries? 🤔

Anyone not looking at a 10 year retirement plan is missing a trick in my opinion.

• @Chickenman said in What are your targets on here?:

I just want a new bike 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

That's what I like - a man with goals! 😎

• I started trading about 9 months ago staging up my investment to a maximum of £25,000 about 7 months ago - Currently portfolio value is £44,000. I'm aiming to achieve 100% return for the first 12 months and repeat it the following 12 months which hopefully will leave me with £100,000. I'm then planning to withdraw my initial £25,000 and continue trading with profit only...to God knows where :)

• @Wiillaah good man! 💰

• So my story :)

Joined Jan 2018 and deposited £750....played about for a few weeks when only MB was available. Got bored and started looking elsewhere to invest...but decided to leave the money in FI since I had purchased young players..

Then October 2018 I overheard a FI advert and remembered I had an account. Lo and behold my £750 was £1,250.
    Then after spending a few weeks researching, started shifting money from shares/crypto into FI, so by
    1st January 2019
    Portfolio: £27,500 Deposit: £21,500
    Now
    Portfolio: £45,200 Deposit: £24,200

I still see a couple more years of easy growth as the platform becomes mainstream

• @Ericali I love ur ambition BUT we’re talking (‘portfolio value’ +11k) correct ❓❓
    It’s not profit until it’s ‘banked’
    Even though you’re sitting pretty on some v good ‘holds’ I imagine
    I’m still rooting for ur plan though 👏

• Initial investment £4000 over 3 years I'll be happy with £20,000

• @Friedeggs said in What are your targets on here?:

@Ericali I love ur ambition BUT we’re talking (‘portfolio value’ +11k) correct ❓❓
    It’s not profit until it’s ‘banked’
    Even though you’re sitting pretty on some v good ‘holds’ I imagine
    I’m still rooting for ur plan though 👏

I'm in and out of players like a thief in the night 🌃

I just love paying commission. My strategy has changed from when I first joined - I've adapted, like a chameleon! 😁

Anytime I see an opportunity I take it. My longest holds are the players I'm in negative value with - i wait for the tide to rise & move on. 💰

Always try & keep a cash balance.

• I'm always listening to Talk Sport and throughout the last few months of 2018 I kept hearing John Motson talking about the FI.
    But I only thought at the time I'd like to give it a try and in hindsight towards the end of 2018 was the optimum time to start trading.

I finally bit the bullet early Feb 19 with an initial £200 followed by £500 a couple of weeks later and luckily for me my wife accepted this (yes I am lucky😉) .

At the moment my transaction history is telling me I have deposited £855 and withdrawn £345.
    At this moment my portfolio balance plus cash is £2536 (not worked out percentages) so I'm doing pretty well even accounting for being a hesitant buyer at times and selling at the wrong time but I am learning all the time.

My plan🤔 well I'm 58 and I'd love to retire a couple of years before my retirement age so if I can earn enough to do that and have some quality time then that is priceless to me.
    I love the index and enjoy reading and sharing views with so many likeminded people.
    There's just that why didn't I do this earlier lol but hey ho i'm here now and doing ok😀

• @Gazz127 said in What are your targets on here?:

I'm always listening to Talk Sport and throughout the last few months of 2018 I kept hearing John Motson talking about the FI.
    But I only thought at the time I'd like to give it a try and in hindsight towards the end of 2018 was the optimum time to start trading.

I finally bit the bullet early Feb 19 with an initial £200 followed by £500 a couple of weeks later and luckily for me my wife accepted this (yes I am lucky😉) .

At the moment my transaction history is telling me I have deposited £855 and withdrawn £345.
    At this moment my portfolio balance plus cash is £2536 (not worked out percentages) so I'm doing pretty well even accounting for being a hesitant buyer at times and selling at the wrong time but I am learning all the time.

My plan🤔 well I'm 58 and I'd love to retire a couple of years before my retirement age so if I can earn enough to do that and have some quality time then that is priceless to me.
    I love the index and enjoy reading and sharing views with so many likeminded people.
    There's just that why didn't I do this earlier lol but hey ho i'm here now and doing ok😀

500% since February..... 😱

You need to send me a few tips - I'll lend you my guru cap

• @Ericali I might have something wrong there lmao

• @Advinculas-Index said in What are your targets on here?:

Phase 3 - Tell the missus about FI

My girlfriend knows I have invested/gambled on here. I give here a once a month update.

This week it was "I can cashout my FI portfolio today and be £2,300 up, the same money in my ISA would be £36 up".

Conveniently forgot to mention my deposits for the month!

• I started 10/2/19 with £50, by April I'd deposited about £1200, and my total deposits now are £3300 with no withdrawals. Port value currently £4850. I will continue to deposit as much as I can justify each month until at least new year or maybe the end of the coming season, or just until I hold all the players I want in the numbers I want. Whatever money that takes, it takes. But once I'm there i will not deposit anymore, although I will no doubt get drawn into a deposit bonus if that happens.

I will then just reinvest dividends upto a point where I've got enough money in here whereby I would hang myself if it all went pop over night and at that point I will have to think very carefully about what direction I want to go in

• @MickTurbo said in What are your targets on here?:

I will then just reinvest dividends upto a point where I've got enough money in here whereby I would hang myself if it all went pop over night and at that point I will have to think very carefully about what direction I want to go in

Once your hanging surely the only way is down? 😉

• @Gazz127 Maybe need to reset transaction dates to February?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.