Withdrawal

• Hi all! Been on the Index since last July starting with £20 and plodded on with that until last month when I started taking it a bit more seriously. My question is about the withdrawal policy (I don't plan on withdrawing) Its just that I read somewhere that their withdrawal system is a bit of a hassle. Can anyone shed any light? Thanks!

• @NewUser80910 Never had any issues, I think it's only a hassle if you've had some bonus and need to meet wagering requirements

• @NewUser80910 if you have a bonus you cannot withdraw until you meet the wagering requirements or you lose all the bonus. So that could be a pain

• @NewUser80910 said in Withdrawal:

Hi all! Been on the Index since last July starting with £20 and plodded on with that until last month when I started taking it a bit more seriously. My question is about the withdrawal policy (I don't plan on withdrawing) Its just that I read somewhere that their withdrawal system is a bit of a hassle. Can anyone shed any light? Thanks!

I got a £60 bonus at Xmas wagered the playthrough then emailed and withdrewn

I now invested £800 on a x 20 the playthough based on 29% match bonus so I need to spend £16000 devided by 5 = £3200 before I can withdrewl anything... this is based on bought player value after you get the bonus credit. I’d advise before considering any future bonus to play through this one otherwise you will never get to withdrewl anything ... I am happy with these rules helps portfolio rotation

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.