Richarlison

• If Lukaku goes and Pogba goes do you think Man U will go for Richarlison to cover Pogba he fits the united type of player I just got a hunch and Everton would have their arm twisted for enough money what do people think on here?

• I wish... I love watching him play, but we have enough right wingers who’ve been converted to strikers at the club.

Who knows with Woodward’s transfer ‘strategies’... but I’d say that it’s more likely we take Bale this summer than anyone else.

• Not beyond the realms of possibly. I'm sure there was talk of United being interested earlier in the Summer. Now that the Copa America is done and the AFCON almost finished, I can see lots of transfers going through.

• @Mazza-magic Richarlison will only leave Everton this summer if someone offers double what we paid for him last summer. Can’t see it happening.

I can see him leaving next summer though depending on how the season goes

• @Murph said in Richarlison:

@Mazza-magic Richarlison will only leave Everton this summer if someone offers double what we paid for him last summer. Can’t see it happening.

I can see him leaving next summer though depending on how the season goes

I agree

No chance will Everton sell a young asset like him after 1 season - Get another season out of him (i'd expect him to push on even further and generate more hype) and sell next summer for a ridiculous fee.

• @Mazza-magic

Richarlison is a top class player.. . The way he come off the benh yesterday amd held the ball up was quality. .. good buy to keep hold off