Thurs 15th Feb - IPO Preview

• @Agatello off topic mate but what's your thoughts on insigne after last night? I understand Napoli want to win the scudetto but not playing their strongest team is a joke. Had no sympathy for them getting beaten.

Insigne has dipped even further and I've gone and bought more haha. You reckon now they look likely to drop out of the EL and no world cup, can he recover? He's clearly class and If he can rediscover his goalscoring touch he's surely bound to win some Pb's with a game winning goal on top of his average score. You agree?

Cheers

• @Stevo absolutely mate, he's a PB machine, I'm gonna do the same myself once these IPO's slow down. He could receive some xfer spec in the summer but he's only so cheap cos he hasn't scored for a while with no WC or EL (soon). He's the Parejo of the Fwds so expect him north of £4 by December.

• @Agatello well that's my thinking but start to doubt yourself when the price is sinking lower and lower! I reckon he's as good as Dybala just hasn't had the same transfer interest yet. It looks like they'll be in the CL for next season even if they don't win the league.

• Back yourself mate, he's in a real trough at the moment and that's where the astute pick up their bargains.

The most obvious purchase I've ignored is Toby Alderweireld, being a Spurs fan I KNEW he was stupidly underpriced around 60p with his ability, WC and Xfer Spec but for some reason I still can't explain I didn't buy into him.

If I don't buy bigger into Insigne I feel like the same thing could happen.

• @Agatello yeah cheers for the advice mate. Everyone in my portfolio is a player I think has way more potential than their price suggests. I agree based on the fact he was as high as £3.60 he could easily get to £4 with an upturn in form. He's by far my biggest investment in terms of money spent because I usually only go for the cheaper end of the market so was weighing up whether the money was better spent elsewhere but decided on more Lorenzo! I never intended to sell him even if he decreses further. Was just interested in whether you agreed it's worth buying more.

• Insigne is one of my losing trades that i'm stubbornly clinging on to. so it's good to read the votes of confidence here :)

• @but-then-again yeah sod it. He's too good to fall much lower (I keep telling myself.)

• He knocks 60+ passes together for a Forward - that is insane, it's almost worth a non-GWG in it's own right. Sleeping Giant for me and can't wait for him to wake up :-)

• i wouldn't exactly call him a sleeping 'giant' myself??? sleeping 'dwarf' perhaps???? he's only 5ft4in!!!!!

I'm sure the goals will come, Napoli create enough chances even if many of them are actually down to Insigne himself!!

• @dannypea

Neves is by far and away the best. He will be an instant hit in the Prem. Was linked with the top clubs before his move to Wolves. His passing is incredible, unbelievable player and at his age he will only get better.
    Jota also is a fantastic player. He dances round players and the only way he can get stopped is when he's kicked up in the air. Always targeted by opposition players but he gets back up and carries on. Still officially on loan but it was announced officially in January by the club that he would be made a permanent signing in the summer. Has the potential to be a big player in the Premier League.
    Bonatini - I've brought a small amount in him - he's on loan and has been very good for us when called upon but with the arrival of Afobe and potential incomings (linked with Andre Silva) , even if he is signed permanently I don't think he'd play a huge role after promotion. Definitely has potential to rise and a couple of years ago was linked with the likes of Chelsea when playing in Brazil.
    Neves without a doubt could go to a £4 player quite easily - I'd expect him to be linked with the big guns this time next year also. Jota will certainly carry on his rise on the Index. How high he will get is very difficult to gauge. I'd be surprised to see him struggle to at least £1.50-£2 mark. That's being harsh on him.

Cavaleiro - not on the Index yet. First season at the club was a frustrating one - never got going and was in Helder Costa's shadow, but this season he's grown as a player and has been one of the first names on the team sheet.

Conor Coady has been an inspiration this year. He started his Wolves career in midfield, moving to a right back and never really got going. This year he's been moved to centre back - an absolute rock. I think talk of an England call up for this World Cup is premature but if he can carry on his form this year into the Prem next year then he will be looked at without doubt. I forget how young he is to be fair. Tough tackling player and failed as a midfielder due to his sloppy passing - more suited at the back where he has the time to give it to Neves to do all the passing.

Wolves are a club on the up and who they sign in the summer is anyone's guess. I'd expect some serious spending.

• @NewUser67492 said in Thurs 15th Feb - IPO Preview:

@dannypea

Neves is by far and away the best. He will be an instant hit in the Prem. Was linked with the top clubs before his move to Wolves. His passing is incredible, unbelievable player and at his age he will only get better.
    Jota also is a fantastic player. He dances round players and the only way he can get stopped is when he's kicked up in the air. Always targeted by opposition players but he gets back up and carries on. Still officially on loan but it was announced officially in January by the club that he would be made a permanent signing in the summer. Has the potential to be a big player in the Premier League.
    Bonatini - I've brought a small amount in him - he's on loan and has been very good for us when called upon but with the arrival of Afobe and potential incomings (linked with Andre Silva) , even if he is signed permanently I don't think he'd play a huge role after promotion. Definitely has potential to rise and a couple of years ago was linked with the likes of Chelsea when playing in Brazil.
    Neves without a doubt could go to a £4 player quite easily - I'd expect him to be linked with the big guns this time next year also. Jota will certainly carry on his rise on the Index. How high he will get is very difficult to gauge. I'd be surprised to see him struggle to at least £1.50-£2 mark. That's being harsh on him.

Cavaleiro - not on the Index yet. First season at the club was a frustrating one - never got going and was in Helder Costa's shadow, but this season he's grown as a player and has been one of the first names on the team sheet.

Conor Coady has been an inspiration this year. He started his Wolves career in midfield, moving to a right back and never really got going. This year he's been moved to centre back - an absolute rock. I think talk of an England call up for this World Cup is premature but if he can carry on his form this year into the Prem next year then he will be looked at without doubt. I forget how young he is to be fair. Tough tackling player and failed as a midfielder due to his sloppy passing - more suited at the back where he has the time to give it to Neves to do all the passing.

Wolves are a club on the up and who they sign in the summer is anyone's guess. I'd expect some serious spending.

I was tempted with these two wolves players and it will be nice to see wolves back in the prem. I hope they get top half next year I seen this boy neves free kick the guy is class if he settles I’ll buy him but not a fan of the IPO system

• @Agatello bloody Marco Reus!!!!! Arrrgh! Spurs unlucky today mate. Rochdale deserves a draw though has to be said.