The Art of pumping 🤦🏼‍♂️

• People writing whole blogs about football index, it’s just one pump for their portfolio imo. More and more turning up.

• @Valhalla who’s this Joe Bloggs guy need to buy in on him & get pumping 🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺

• It can get a bit old but in my opinion its also required. It keeps the market moving and makes it interesting aswell and sometimes they work out to be great advice but what i would say is dont just read one these pumps and then jump straight in and buy. Research the player and make your decision based on what you find not what someone has told you. There are so many pumps now though that you cant research them all so learning spotting a good one is crucial

• @Dan-w

Lol good pump. Pulisic worth every penny.. lol ; )
    On a serious note he is!!! Just see his pruce in 2 months time

• @Zola25 hes mentioned on nearly every other thread so thought I would get it in first on this one!🤣

• @Dan-w said in The Art of pumping 🤦🏼‍♂️:

A certain couple of BUY PULISIC ones stand out at the minute for me... so much so that I'm considering investing!wore me down, even found myself looking at him on YouTube earlier... still think martial,Ramos,Brewster and Ramsey offer better value! 🤣🤣

Its true... Almost subliminal... Isuddenly had 400 with no memory of doing it

• Anyone know of this 42yo wonderkid at Barca? Something Marquez I think it is 😉

• I think that there's a definite difference between 'pumping' a player you think is undervalued on here and 'pumping and dumping' to manipulate the market to your advantage.
    I've taken many tips from here, done my own research and then invested.

• I don't see a problem tbh. If you do your own research then you can make your own mind up. The people who get sucked in are the one's who imo are lazy and want to make a quick buck without investing any time into researching players so I have no sympathy.
    I'm fairly new on here and the best advice I was given was to do my own research on players and have valid reasons for purchasing a player.
    I have tipped players on posts but I always give reasons why. If people want to jump on board then that's up to them. I'm not forcing them to invest in players.

• I feel sorry for anyone who buys at the wrong end of the pump and see green profit fall dramatically into red loss. when the player is IS on the dump!!!!

MB pumps to happen in next 2 weeks imo will be

1. Leroy Sane due to links with Bayern Munich - Currently £2.34
    2. Christian Erikssen to Man Utd With possible Pogba move - Currently £1.88
    3. Ryan Sessegnon to Spurs - Currently £2.19

I'm New to FI signed up end of april to add xcitment to next season.
    Lets see how much these 3 rise in a couple of days.
    yes I own 5 shares on each wish could afford more!!!!
    Is this what you mean by a pump????

• @Pagey74 Can't agree more. If anyone buys players on here because he's been pumped without doing research are in for a harsh lesson.
    I must admit I use the pumps on here ,especially now during the close season when you cant see the footballers on live TV games and have bought a number of players but only after careful research.
    Long live the art of pumping if its done properly.
    Also agree with Valhalla tho, lots of idiots pumping worthless donkeys not fit to lace my Nan's boots

• @Uncle-G said in The Art of pumping 🤦🏼‍♂️:

@Valhalla who’s this Joe Bloggs guy need to buy in on him & get pumping 🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺

He’s one hell of a player 😂

• Just imagine if Pogba got caught rogering the dinner lady, get the cigar on and sit back for a week of MB divs. Pogbas price would hit £8-00 before the dust settles.

Even better the dinner man/bloke or whatever.

Also, football related as its in the kit room, so should qualify for MB.

For Clarity, I dont hold by the way so this is in no way a pump

“Guys, did you hear about the manager of Poddington Pea’s getting sacked! Happened just now. Got caught rogering the dinner lady in the kit room, it’s crazy!....(3 paragraps later)...supposedly the new manager likes playing out from the back. Should suit Joe Bloggs. He’ll be £3 by the end of the season”. Yawn.

• @Long-Haul-Col or imagine he or some other player where to pay a guy to ride a scooter into the sea. Crazy stuff like that would unreal for MB but cant see anyone stupid enough to do things like these 🤔

• @Dan-w

Well I can see my work has been done for me.

All hail the Future King: Pulisic The Great!

• I'm having dajavu 🤪🤪🙃🙃

• @Dan-w have you bought any Fred yet? He's the next one getting dropped in to random conversations... Subtle drops in isolation until you go to bed thinking 'why do I have the urge to buy 1000 Fred... He is a DM with no chance of pb or MB...' and realise there is mass brainwashing going on 😂

• @Valhalla said in The Art of pumping 🤦🏼‍♂️:

• The “FI expert pump”. Lots of supposide gurus with poncy forum names like FI profit hunter, knocking about offering stats and data, and looking quite impartial and respectable- but what a surprise...only on their players. (Not talking about actual data sites like Indexgain and Noir)

These are my favourite ones. What do you need to achieve to be classed as an expert?

• @Long-Haul-Col said in The Art of pumping 🤦🏼‍♂️:

Just imagine if Pogba got caught rogering the dinner lady, get the cigar on and sit back for a week of MB divs. Pogbas price would hit £8-00 before the dust settles.

Even better the dinner man/bloke or whatever.

Also, football related as its in the kit room, so should qualify for MB.

For Clarity, I dont hold by the way so this is in no way a pump

“Guys, did you hear about the manager of Poddington Pea’s getting sacked! Happened just now. Got caught rogering the dinner lady in the kit room, it’s crazy!....(3 paragraps later)...supposedly the new manager likes playing out from the back. Should suit Joe Bloggs. He’ll be £3 by the end of the season”. Yawn.

😂 the fact it’s in the kit room means football related...exactly!

• @Yellow i think you just need to have FI somewhere in your user name

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.