Butland, another season in championship?

• Just wondering peoples thoughts on Butland at Stoke, is he really going to do another season in championship? I hold but have seen a dip, I may go back in as surely he isn't staying there?

• @AndydfopT
    Could Be Possible as think stoke are asking around 20-25 million for him!!!
    but if he wants a place in the England team for euro's he has to move otherwise his place could be snapped up by angus gunn, or nick pope???

• Perhaps il just hold long-term term as I think it's a reasonable price for an England keeper going into Euro year. I'm a Villa fan and I'd be very happy to sign him up, cheers for your feedback mate

• @AndydfopT

I'll be amazed if he does another year in the Championship. Simply put, he's too good for that level of football.

The transfer market has gone mad so £20m is a fair asking price (bonkers IMO) but when keepers are going for £70m a England squad keeper isn't going for much less than the £20m being asked, especially with parachute payments meaning Stoke aren't desperate to sell.

Where will he go? I'm really not sure.

• @AndydfopT 100% he won't be in Championship next year. Southgate told him he needs to be playing in the Prem to be in with England and as nice as Jack is I am pretty sure he will force a move through, even if he needs to be nasty.

• @FairlyNewUser I see your point, surely he is good value with his cost at the minute on the index?

• @AndydfopT Not sure I bought some shares of him when first got on here few weeks ago and he's not really changed. Probably go up a bit but might be worth holding on till Euros and if he has a stella season in Prem could be putting Pickford under pressure for starting GK. I feel Pickford is too hot headed, he needs to mature and it may cost him the England spot.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.