How many players do you have in your portfolio and what is your average number of dividends?

• Been here a couple of years and have been happy with how the index has come along, just curious as a first post to see how others have found it? I have 88 players so far with an average hold of 100 shares, making ¬£5-10 in dividends per day. Would love to hear others share their experience and thoughts ūüĎć

• Been on since Feb, got 19 players, approx 1500 shares average. Would find it difficult to have more players, couldn't keep up with news etc!!

• Just gone down to 113 players, averaging 62 share a player, been making 89p a day average dividends - but I only put most of my money in two months after I joined (I joined December 4th 2018), so probably a bit more in real terms (my current investment stands at ¬£5000, with current value of port and balance combined ¬£7,952.14).

Although it looks like I'm very spread out compared to some, it has done no harm to my earnings on here - hence why I preach diversity!

• 43 players
    21003 futures- just under 500 average
    Roughly £5 a day average dividends after 355 days.
    Though this is cancelled out by the amount of commission I have paid out.
    Port Value £42.2k
    Invested £21k

Year 2 should hopefully see the commission dwarf the dividends as the Port grows.

• 91 players
    5600 futures
    Currently earning earning between £1 and £5 per day through MB so probably averaging £2.5 per day

• 13 players.. Making ¬£40-50 day divs.

Pog and neymar mb
    Rashford for a bit of everything
    I should get pb from brandt, t haz, pog, neymar, b Fern√°ndez (if he moves to PB lg)
    I have greenwood, brewster for growth
    Kownacki and Richter for growth/ipd/rare pb
    Stafylidis for cap ap and ipd.
    Welbeck and Yarmolenko... Cap ap.

E: 14 players... I also have Pulisic but I'm top of sell queue and have 120 left out of 500 to sell. Il probably start buying some more epl players in batches of 300.

• @Vespasian32 said in How many players do you have in your portfolio and what is your average number of dividends?:

13 players.. Making £40-50 day divs.

Pog and neymar mb
    Rashford for a bit of everything
    I should get pb from brandt, t haz, pog, neymar, b Fern√°ndez (if he moves to PB lg)
    I have greenwood, brewster for growth
    Kownacki and Richter for growth/ipd/rare pb
    Stafylidis for cap ap and ipd.
    Welbeck and Yarmolenko... Cap ap.

E: 14 players... I also have Pulisic but I'm top of sell queue and have 120 left out of 500 to sell. Il probably start buying some more epl players in batches of 300.

How many shares of pogba and neymar do you have?

• @Tom77 850 pog, 1000 neymar. 500/800 in most players

• @Tom77 fwiw that's not my constant strategy... I shrink and bloat my port through stages of the season... By October I'll probably be up to 30 or so players as I reinvest divs into pb players and probably derisk my large holdings and diversify. Last season when we got to knockout rounds of europa and CL I had about 60 players. Going into April loaded up on players I thought would be involved in transfers... Sold all of them on the spike, stack high in neymar and pogba for media madness...
    I'm active enough to be able to trade like this. I fully understand some people like to have a more consistent strategy and will maintain a diverse port at all times

• @Vespasian32 said in How many players do you have in your portfolio and what is your average number of dividends?:

@Tom77 fwiw that's not my constant strategy... I shrink and bloat my port through stages of the season... By October I'll probably be up to 30 or so players as I reinvest divs into pb players and probably derisk my large holdings and diversify. Last season when we got to knockout rounds of europa and CL I had about 60 players. Going into April loaded up on players I thought would be involved in transfers... Sold all of them on the spike, stack high in neymar and pogba for media madness...
    I'm active enough to be able to trade like this. I fully understand some people like to have a more consistent strategy and will maintain a diverse port at all times

I turned around my port completely over the summer, no one over £2.20 now.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.