Why you need a Data product for next season!

• I just want the slack bot that tells me how much I individual players have risen/dropped!

• @MrWh1te 0_1565108823160_upload-6f349f65-11cf-43a8-93bd-7382550325fc
    Get it.

• @LuaLua too much of my profits atm

• Can you put me down for a slack bot please? All the PB stuff sounds great but it makes it all
    sound like a calculated financial investment. Where's the fun in that?

• @Dalien-Smith
    Hahaha
    I have plenty of fun.
    Winning is fun.

• @LuaLua Any chance of a personal testimony of how Gain has brought about a win. I'm sold on the Slack bot.That side of it could be useful. Even thinking getting one for the missus to help round the house but the stats I just can't visualise the value at the minute.

• Ok sure. Well near the end of the season lot of money goes into the transfer targets. Pb players and IPD players get ignored a little.
    So a few months ago I looked at which players ended the season with the best pb yields and IPD yields.
    I figured these players would rise the most when people started to prepare their portfolios for the next season.
    lo and behold players i picked out who looked like good value rose and rose.
    Players like Laporte, Whabi khazri, Rodrigo de paul and many others.
    0_1565126144325_upload-76f97b17-0e34-4e2c-961a-baa5445cdc0a

I'm now onto my next set of players who look like good value and were unlucky not to win pb/get more cap app last year and I expect them to kick on this year and win or get picked up for IPDs etc.

Eg Walter Benitez
    Glenn Murray
    Jonathan Bamba

the best way to see if it all works for you is to try it out
    (you get a basic version of the bot for free btw) and a bunch of other things)

Do your own research 😉

• @LuaLua I get how stats gave you an edge in the examples you gave. But PB yields and price charts. These are things I can attain for free at present right?

Here's my issue with stats. You mention Jonathan Bamba. He played in a decent Lille team last season that finished in the Champions league places. His stats perhaps suggest more of the same this season based on the previous season. The fact is though this decent Lille team has been slowly dismantled throughput the summer and rumours circulate of further departures. The team sheet is likely very different from last year going into this season. There's every chance Lille will have a transitional season with all the comings and goings but the stats will point towards an upward trend. You can overlook the bigger picture sometimes with a unflinching loyalty to the database. Just saying.

• @Dalien-Smith

ahah I actually don't own Bamba that was just a random example.

Tbf to him tho he's risen 15% or something in last month which is not a bad return if you ask me.

I dunno Bamba's situation all that well. I assume penalties are up for grabs at lille tho. And the assumption is someone will take up the focal point now Pepe leaves and a more experienced Bamba a young player who has won divs b4 could be the man.

You can get yields and price charts for free but can you compare them all in one go.

I would actually say the database gives you the big picture and makes it harder to have loyalties to the wrong players.

• Every time I see this thread I think you're saying a Daka Product and I think "this is one hell of a pump" and then I double take..

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.