Another Arsenal special

• Does anyone see the truth in Lucas Vasquez going to Arsenal & if he does will he rise???

• They are almost definitely interested but are probably preparing a bid right now in the region of 50 quid in 5 annual instalments.

• @Chris-J about right but don’t forget about the £1

• What does this mean re Zaha? They've given up? I reckon they'll go big late on for him.. surely!

• @Lukeroro said in Another Arsenal special:

What does this mean re Zaha? They've given up? I reckon they'll go big late on for him.. surely!

Do we think arsenal are going to pay over 50million for zaha? No.

• I looked into Arsenal and their problems... it took me about 5-10 minutes to realise the man at the top is a definite cluster B personality type. Ruthless with not a hint of shame, he just thinks hes very clever in his manipulation tactics. I feel sorry for all the Arsenal fans but something big is coming, boycott and all that.

• having watched Lucas Vazquez he's marginally better than Denis Suarez (who I might have mentioned to buoyant gooners that he would fail back in Jan) but won't make a considerable improvement to the Arsenal team... He's certainly no Mikhitarian and probably won't be as effective as Alex Iwobi and I wonder as a winger with Emery's current system where he fits in??

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.