What does Kai Havertz Need for PB?!

• Hi All,

Considering his incredible season, what does Havertz need to do more of to win more PB? According to Footy Index Scout his yield was 14p for 18/19. Does anyone with a bit more experience of the scoring system have an idea of what needs to change in his game to score a bit higher in the next season?

• @Millzy27 said in What does Kai Havertz Need for PB?!:

Hi All,

Considering his incredible season, what does Havertz need to do more of to win more PB? According to Footy Index Scout his yield was 14p for 18/19. Does anyone with a bit more experience of the scoring system have an idea of what needs to change in his game to score a bit higher in the next season?

A bit more luck I suppose. Two wins is still pretty good but considering he broke 200 at least five times last season he is a little unfortunate to not win more. Very good pb numbers for any player but considering he was 19 last season they are absolutely incredible. Should be a good hold going forward although I don't see a lot in the way of mb.

• @Joev Here's to hoping he's a little luckier then! Looks likely he will join Bayern if anyone next season but you never know, a transfer saga with Man U isn't out of the realms of possibility for anyone these days!

• What have Leverkusen done (or not done) in the transfer market? Will they be a team pushing on this season or regressing to mid table? Might affect how well he does...

• Yeah he was very unlucky basically.
    If he repeats form he should do a lot better next year.
    As a Fi prospect tho he needs a transfer to somewhere where he can win MB to rise much further tho imo.

• @Millzy27 said in What does Kai Havertz Need for PB?!:

@Joev Here's to hoping he's a little luckier then! Looks likely he will join Bayern if anyone next season but you never know, a transfer saga with Man U isn't out of the realms of possibility for anyone these days!

I was linked with Utd last week I think.

I agree with @Abaalan they will regress. But Frankfurt even more so. Leipzig, Bayern and Dortmund will be up there, the rest could be a lottery.

• @Abaalan

I know they bought Kerem Demirbay, who had a very good season last at Hoffenheim and put in some good PB scores. Potential PB growth now that he is at a better team.

• His implied dividends last year was 16p (the amount of divs you’d statistically expect to win over a season based on his PB scores) while his actual divs was 6p. This suggests that he has been very unlucky and should, theoretically, be a good hold for the coming season for PB divs.

Out of players younger than 30: Only Neymar (6), Hazard (7) and Kimmich (8) had more PB scores over 200 than him last season (with 5) implying that he is good value.

Theres also plenty of other positives to hold him for, CL with Leverkusen, a move to a big club next summer and Euro 2020 with the German team. These should all help with capital appreciation.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.