Koscielny effect: extra value in Arsenal defenders for preseason?

• Hi all,

Given that Koscielny has thrown his toys out of his pram, i think there is some value to be had in Arsenal defenders. Not sure who to plump for though? Mavropanos at 41p looks attractive (needs minutes after injury) , as does Medley at 57p (who’s English as well). Or would people even expect much hated Mustafi to get a rise?

It’s my first pre season on the index so not too sure on where to invest for these up coming games. Opinions greatly appreciated!

• When I saw the news I spent my spare cash balance on Rob Holding.
    If he can stay injury free he looked good from what I've seen of him (limited).
    Plenty of games in the Europa etc and could play 3 at the back which would suit him. English also which helps!

• If holding stay fit, he makes the euros for me. Before injury last year he was immense, remember the unbeaten run arsenal had...pivotal and everything went to shit after that ahah

• @Neil2265 very true, young English players command a premium on the index. Think i’ll invest a couple of hundred shares in Mavropanos, Medley and Holding tbh. They’ll all get even more chances pre season with Koscielny out. No doubt the fanboys will be hyping them up if they have a halfdecent game.

• I know they were rumoured to be after Zagadou of Dortmund. Maybe this may twist their arm to officially bid?

• So who's holding Holding then? ;)

• Medley (58p) et al anticipating involvement in the upcoming friendly against Fiorentina at 11pm BST. Much nicer time than their recent 4am games!