Grady Diangana

• Pump but long term hold!

Been keeping my eye on Diangana for a while and reckon this could be his breakthrough season. Apparently pre-season has started well for what it’s worth... https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/july/10-july/watch-diangana-shines-west-ham-eight-side-tournament

He’s young, English, attacking and very skilful... could be perfect for FI if he gets a bit of early season game time. Think he’s only 62p at the moment.

• Interesting find. Had quite a lot of first team appearances last season by the looks of it as well.

• @ssalot can only go up. 80p by September I reckon

• @SteveP If I'm honest I've never heard of this guy until reading this thread but after checking out a few videos and articles - I'm onboard for £200! Looks a talent!

• @Wiillaah I’ve been pumped by my own pump! Just got another 200. So hard to find a young prospect who’s price hasn’t already been greatly overinflated!

• I'm also in. Talksport tipped him as one to watch for the coming season.

• @SteveP My latest strategy is based on that pal - Trying to find the talented young players that (generally speaking) other traders havn't quite caught hold of. It's basically unrealised potential in terms of their trading value.
    The way I look at it is if the "great youth prospect" has already been heavily invested in and their price is inflated in comparative terms - most of their probable future price increase is based on the growth of the overall platform rather than any real trading strategy...I see it as I've missed the boat and I'll look elsewhere for talent.

In my eyes its a safe but potentially very profitable way to trade as your not buying in on already inflated youth players - I'm aware that CHO, Sancho, Brewster make people lots of money but I can't justify paying their prices personally.

• @Wiillaah
    Who have you bought recently?

• @G27 I have dabbled in other players if I really believe in them but I've got 170 players in my portfolio where about 80% would sit into that category nicely. The last few players I've bought are Grady Diangana, Matteo Politano, Rade Krunic, Jules Kounde, Micheal Gregoritsch, Aymen Barkok, Igor Zubeldia, Eduard Lowen, Javairo Dilrosun, Rafik Zekhnini & Sheyji Ojo to answer your question..

• @ACBlue In isolation that’s probably more of a reason to get off than on.

• @Timothee-Atouba

Haha, a fair point. Anyone likely to feature in PL games at that age and price is worth a punt for me. 1 goal or decent game picked out on MOTD and the price will climb.

• I watched him in west hams friendly yesterday, he looked lively. Think he will have a big season.

To be fair Jack Wilshire was the stand out man in the friendly, ran the show. If he stays fit he will have a great season.

• With Yarmolenko, Snodgrass and Felipe Anderson, he’s fourth choice. He only got so many games I feel due to injuries and his stats from those games are pretty poor.

• Im struggling to see where he gets in the West Ham side this season.
    Rice, Nolan, Wilshere, Fornals, Lanzini, Anderson, Yarmolenko, Antonio, Snodgrass. Really cant see Diangana getting a huge amount of game time outside of the cups.

• @janner73 & @NewUser74389 I think the point is the reward on this could massively outweigh the risk. Okay he's behind others but if he does break through imagine the price, looking at Rice for example and he's a CDM. No one knows what will happen this season but he will get his chances and hopefully he takes them.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.