Brewster will play the first half!

• @Allams-Out said in Brewster will play the first half!:

Too much to ask for him to sneak some MB too?

It's a friendly v Tranmere. Hold the front page!! Arise Sir Rhian!!

• I held off on him for ages thinking he’s over valued (he is), but it looks like he’s going one way only!

Bobby Duncan also a good bet, will be due loads of media if he makes it as the press will love the fact he’s stevie Gs cousin.

• @Gazz127 LOL!!

• @DrDog said in Brewster will play the first half!:

I held off on him for ages thinking he’s over valued (he is), but it looks like he’s going one way only!

Bobby Duncan also a good bet, will be due loads of media if he makes it as the press will love the fact he’s stevie Gs cousin.

I also held 200 Bobby Duncan shares (equivalent to 600 now) bought at £1.92 old money (64p now).
    I only have 25 left.

Sold at a nice profit just like the Brewster ones but if I had just held my nerve a bit more 😐

• @DrDog Saw a fair bit of the youngsters last season and Glatzel most games looked better than Duncan and I kept getting annoyed as hes not on FI.

Though MB wise Duncan could do really well he has some improvement to do to catch his peers PB wise.

• Can't wait for the Glatzel IPO when it finally arrives too.

• @Gazz127 sssshhhh don't tell everyone ; )

• @Failtips Oooooooop sorry 😉

Then again it'll probably be 2020 before we see any bloody ipo's🤔

• Bought 1500 shares (500 pre split) after hearing about him last Autumn and his U17 World Cup exploits and how highly regarded he was despite his injury. It seemed a no brainer given how FI love’s an England youngster. I watch a lot of youtube videos of up and coming youth talent, but what struck me was how complete he was...touch, both feet, quick, great at link up play. Its great to finally see him playing and banging in goals. 💪🏻

• Ppl always worry about missing the boat, but Brewster is currently £3.32. If he keeps improving there’s no reason he can’t reach Rashford £4.03 CHO £4.43 or even Sancho prices £5.36. That’s could be a £1+ profit. But it is only Tranmere so let’s not go too crazy quite yet 😉
    I remember thinking Sancho had peaked and sold prematurely at £1.78 (£5.34 pre split) last year. Wont be making that mistake again.

• @Valhalla Agreed it was only Tranmere but he done about the best we could imagine really in 45 mins of football but again you have to just take the opposition in to consideration.
    After Bradford City on the 14th things get a bit more tasty.

Dortmund, Sevilla, Sporting, Napoli, Lyon and the Man City.

Next few weeks are going to be very interesting😉

• Brewster should be in top 5 mb... Had some legit stories removed today? When his pts turned to his price it wiped his score clean

• In other news, Accy Stanley beat Marseille 2-1. That's not a scoreline I expected to see this lifetime...

• @Vespasian32 yeah I've seen 3 scores wiped

• @Vespasian32 said in Brewster will play the first half!:

I think I take more enjoyment at the fury of these purists who refuse to profit from it, than the actual profit.

Get involved ffs!!

Steadfastly topping up on Mahmoud Hassan or whatever hes called

• 0_1562884761314_20190711_233822.jpg

This hasnt been picked up yet either. Not the metro story although the same story by the mirror has but that never normally matters

Since I hold 111 and hes currently £3.33 I'd of been very satisfied if hed took top spot

• He's in mb now... Replaced neymar who I have more shares in... But brewster getting divs might finally show the likes of Tom the light! Kane and sterling certainly wouldng get mb for a goal in a friendly vs tranmere

• @Vespasian32 said in Brewster will play the first half!:

He's in mb now... Replaced neymar who I have more shares in... But brewster getting divs might finally show the likes of Tom the light! Kane and sterling certainly wouldng get mb for a goal in a friendly vs tranmere

Here here

• Happy he placed top 5 as a Greenwood holder even though I hold no Brewster, will quieten some of the people on here but more so on twitter whinging about their prices/no dividends, now hoping for Greenwood goals come midday Saturday and a MB win.

• @Nally given what's happened today, should greenwood get a goal or 2 I think it will be even more bonkers because people who feel that they've missed out on Brewster tonight will not want to miss out again.

Also brewster has now proved what I and others have been saying by actually getting divs off the back of goals against minnows

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.