Brewster will play the first half!

• @Vespasian32 yeah I've seen 3 scores wiped

• @Vespasian32 said in Brewster will play the first half!:

I think I take more enjoyment at the fury of these purists who refuse to profit from it, than the actual profit.

Get involved ffs!!

Steadfastly topping up on Mahmoud Hassan or whatever hes called

• 0_1562884761314_20190711_233822.jpg

This hasnt been picked up yet either. Not the metro story although the same story by the mirror has but that never normally matters

Since I hold 111 and hes currently £3.33 I'd of been very satisfied if hed took top spot

• He's in mb now... Replaced neymar who I have more shares in... But brewster getting divs might finally show the likes of Tom the light! Kane and sterling certainly wouldng get mb for a goal in a friendly vs tranmere

He's in mb now... Replaced neymar who I have more shares in... But brewster getting divs might finally show the likes of Tom the light! Kane and sterling certainly wouldng get mb for a goal in a friendly vs tranmere

Here here

• Happy he placed top 5 as a Greenwood holder even though I hold no Brewster, will quieten some of the people on here but more so on twitter whinging about their prices/no dividends, now hoping for Greenwood goals come midday Saturday and a MB win.

• @Nally given what's happened today, should greenwood get a goal or 2 I think it will be even more bonkers because people who feel that they've missed out on Brewster tonight will not want to miss out again.

Also brewster has now proved what I and others have been saying by actually getting divs off the back of goals against minnows

• @MickTurbo I agree, with United's match vs Perth being an early midday kick off as well shares bought before 2pm will qualify for MB, think that could contribute to more buys if he scores/plays well.

• @Nally the press are primed... A few mb stories in the last week.. Ogs 'rashford in plans' rashford 'backs greenwood' etc... Fingers 🤞 a juicy brace for the greengoat too.

• @Nally You're right, but here's what I was trying to get across this morning, Greenwood could be absolutely anonymous against Perth, no ones likely to dump him because the next game he might score, and tonight has shown, for those that couldn't already see it, that goals for these young lads earn cap app and divs.

Me and vespa said exactly that this morning, I'm not being smug I didnt out right say Brewster will score tonight and win divs, I said IF. but I would have been prepared to say outright that at some point during pre season, brewster will do something that will cause him to win divs and spike. Sane for greenwood.

Peoples argument against them seems to be that the odds state they are more likely to be macheda than messi, fine, there are thousands of machedas forcevery genuine superstar, but you arent forced to hold for the full 3 years, then sell and immediately re buy for the next 15 years regardless of where their career ends up.

Short term, theres almost no downside, long term, if one of them becomes as good as rashford you're laughing, and between brewster, cho, and greenwood, I dont think its fanciful to say that 1 will match rashfords success

• In the same way Brewster has risen fir 2 goals against Tranmere...Ben Woodburn has dropped coz he didn’t score! The index is odd sometimes

• @G27

High risk trading with little foundation or ongoing evidence, especially in the case of Woodburn. Some will win big and others will lose out equally at some point. In the case of Brewster, I think he will rise until it becomes clear whether he is going to be playing league games regularly or not. At some point though there is a risk that if he doesn't start regularly, people may drop him for a 17 year old from Man Utd that scores an under 21 hat trick.

He's in mb now... Replaced neymar who I have more shares in... But brewster getting divs might finally show the likes of Tom the light! Kane and sterling certainly wouldng get mb for a goal in a friendly vs tranmere

I brought 300 at 3.16 when the first goal went in.
    Ive already brought and sold once last year for big profit.

I never argued the point about not buying youth just that sterling and kane are safe holds and why they are safe holds.

• Do you think Salah will be rested enough to start the first prem league match or might they start the season with Brewster?

• @Ralph-Wiggum I think Salah will play but not so sure about Mane as Senegal still going in AFCON. Having said that I think Origi would still be ahead of Brewster at this point and would be more likely to start with Brewster perhaps coming off the bench. All that can change in the next 4 weeks though.

• @MickTurbo Personally I think CHO is already a better player than Rashford. I must stress though that is more due to how little I rate Rashford.

• @Timothee-Atouba you might be right, CHO really impressed me in the under 17 world cup, looked the business. I like rashford personally, but at the moment hes a player where I have to add 'on his day'.

But I do think he looks quality at times. And what he has on all 3 at the minute is that hes more established and is, for me, beyond the point where he could become a complete failure which is why a lot of people will gladly buy him and not worry, but keep bringing up macheda whenever Brewster greenwood and CHO get mentioned or start rising

• Rashford is a proven striker and look at the pressure he has been under at 19,20,21 years old.

Let’s see how CHO reacts when its’s expected he plays well every week.

• Mb fucking up today too he's dropped from 170 to 110?? Or have they changed the way/speed they manually remove items.. Can't see that anything was wrong with the articles being removed tho

• @Vespasian32 you're right mate, they was legit stories, did the same yesterday too at least twice

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.