App update??

• Is it just me that thinks the app needs a complete overhaul?
    Surely it cant be hard to make it so we can edit folders in our ports so you could name them “long term holds” or whatever you wanted and have certain players in certain folders.
    Theres so many tweeks that could make the app more user friendly, what else do people want to see changed?

• I would like to see a watch list on app and also search by club on android!

• @Bigfella totally agree with your folder idea or even be able to tag you players with certain icons . People with large ports would benefit from this . I recently sold savic because I forgot the main reason I bought him,

• @Bigfella I also think they could have a real time 30 day clock on the home page.

• I believe in Adam Cole’s recent Q&A this question was asked and he said there will be improvements. I don’t recall a time scale being given though...

• Even just a risers and fallers option on your portfolio, its hard when you have a lot of players to track who is losing or gaining, iv been here about 18 months and the app is pretty much the same as it was back then with a few minor tweaks... im not saying its terrible but it could he way more user friendly

• @Bigfella Its terrible

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah 😂😂 fair enough

• Yeh, its defo terrible. The android one anyway. It's actually holding people back from fully diving into FI. Couple of mates got on it and just said it "Looks dodgy"and didnt trust it to go any further. Their mistake, but really needs an upgrade and refresh if it's to be a unique market leader.

Little thing like searching players is woeful. I need to see who in my port is dropping and rising - Its so hard to track effectively. Adding a wishlist that works would help. Stats on actual profit as well (How much have I added versus growth versus bonuses/dividends). Just make it all that more simple for everyone. Even the referral codes need a bit of work - That should be the easiest bit if you want this to grow.

Oh and can it stop asking me to log in every five seconds when I close it. Honestly, let me have more time to stay logged in please.

But otherwise, it's great!

• @Bigfella love the idea of being able to create folders im trying to track 95 players. Index gain keeps it manageable but id also like a movement indicator and maybe the option to tag notes to holds too. I already do these things outside the app but it would be much nicer if it was quicker and easier within the app itself

• Yea the colours on the app are a big problem for me - on our portfolio they changed the players in negative from Red to light blue (because they deemed red was too scary to see for traders)...but it's very hard to make out the figures now! POINTLESS CHANGE!

The other main issue for me over colour (which I've mentioned before) is on the ticker... when a trader buys a player it says "Bought" in RED! When a trader sells a player it says "Sold" in GREEN - These need to be swapped around because if a player is sold (particularly in large numbers) then it's a negative for the rest of us if we own that guy.
    And on the flip side, if a player is bought and we own that guy then it's good for us - green should be good (bought) and red = bad!

@Mark-FI is this your field pal? Please get on it (the ticker mainly, it's so misleading!)

Cheers 😉

• @ScouseSte yeah i hate the loss being in blue when it first changed i thought it was something i did and spent ages trying to change it back 😂

• administrators

@ScouseSte said in App update??:

Yea the colours on the app are a big problem for me - on our portfolio they changed the players in negative from Red to light blue (because they deemed red was too scary to see for traders)...but it's very hard to make out the figures now! POINTLESS CHANGE!

The other main issue for me over colour (which I've mentioned before) is on the ticker... when a trader buys a player it says "Bought" in RED! When a trader sells a player it says "Sold" in GREEN - These need to be swapped around because if a player is sold (particularly in large numbers) then it's a negative for the rest of us if we own that guy.
    And on the flip side, if a player is bought and we own that guy then it's good for us - green should be good (bought) and red = bad!

@Mark-FI is this your field pal? Please get on it (the ticker mainly, it's so misleading!)

Cheers 😉

Agreed!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.