Beta Site Update

• administrators

Hi everyone. Following this blog post, please use this thread to leave any feedback and to discuss the new beta designs. I will also try and answer any questions you have.

• Brilliant work mark. Very exciting

• Looking good! Will it have the function to search for players by their nationality or age?

• @Mark-FI looking good. Will it show date of purchased futures? Also 30day reminder would be good

• administrators

@MrZP said in Beta Site Update:

Looking good! Will it have the function to search for players by their nationality or age?

You will be able to search by name, nationality and club. I quite like the idea of having advanced filters like age though

@Edge41 said in Beta Site Update:

@Mark-FI looking good. Will it show date of purchased futures? Also 30day reminder would be good

Date of purchased shares is in the works. I would also like to add in a badge/icon with numbers of days left remaining on IPD eligibility in the future

• A question: Media buzz will be opened for all players in the index, why do we still need two lists of top 200 and squad players?

• Stats tab is nice.

Ability to order portfolio by 24 hour price changes would be useful. That way you can quickly and easily see what's causing any changes to port value.

• administrators

@Victory said in Beta Site Update:

A question: Media buzz will be opened for all players in the index, why do we still need two lists of top 200 and squad players?

This is still being discussed and there is no date set.

• What's "visit Fi Data" button do?

• administrators

@NewUser87483 said in Beta Site Update:

What's "visit Fi Data" button do?

Wait and see 😉

• Mark- side question- any update on IPO's?

• @Mark-FI thanks for the update Mark, looks good! Will we be able to view historical charts of MB, PB and IPD’s? Would be fantastic if we could overlay different players on a chart to compare dividend returns over time.

Hopefully the shortlist function will be improved as well and made available in the app. With possibility to create our own shortlists under different headings.

• Are you keeping that balance for IPO’s? 🤪

• Good stuff! Look top class!👍

• I must be one of the few traders on here not to own a smartphone. I am on FI online via my Amazon Kindle and occasionally my laptop. Any chance of an Amazon App in the future or am I just going to have to get a smartphone? I already have no watch list or instant access to each players dividend returns, not sure what else I am missing out on.

Starting to feel like a second class citizen!

• @Mark-FI will this be ready for when the beta site is launched?

• @Mark-FI Hi Mark,

All looks great and thanks for opening this up for feedback. One of the greatest things about FI.

Csv download
    Wondering about functionality to download our portfolios? Csv/ Excel format preferably. Would save us having to pester Customer Services everytime we need it.

Player bios
    Have you considered a 'suggest edit' function for player info? This area could really do with better management and what better way than to allow the FI community to flag errors which would alert your admin team to update? Perhaps a little bonus for the best contributor...? 😉

Player graphs. Comparative values for the average or best performer, and the footie would be great. Obviously with functionality to add and remove filters. For example, compare player a's value for the past month vs the footie performance, or best performing player/ average for the same position?

Dividends filter in portfolio

Historic MB scores. The article mentions PB scores but not MB if I recall correctly?

• Mark.

Will we be able to view and sort our portfolio players % rises/falls over time periods of our choosing?

Will it be extratable into excel?

• administrators

@Martyn-B said in Beta Site Update:

I must be one of the few traders on here not to own a smartphone. I am on FI online via my Amazon Kindle and occasionally my laptop. Any chance of an Amazon App in the future or am I just going to have to get a smartphone? I already have no watch list or instant access to each players dividend returns, not sure what else I am missing out on.

Starting to feel like a second class citizen!

Think you're going to have to get a smartphone!

@Metropolis said in Beta Site Update:

@Mark-FI Hi Mark,

All looks great and thanks for opening this up for feedback. One of the greatest things about FI.

Csv download
    Wondering about functionality to download our portfolios? Csv/ Excel format preferably. Would save us having to pester Customer Services everytime we need it.

Player bios
    Have you considered a 'suggest edit' function for player info? This area could really do with better management and what better way than to allow the FI community to flag errors which would alert your admin team to update? Perhaps a little bonus for the best contributor...? 😉

Player graphs. Comparative values for the average or best performer, and the footie would be great. Obviously with functionality to add and remove filters. For example, compare player a's value for the past month vs the footie performance, or best performing player/ average for the same position?

Dividends filter in portfolio

Historic MB scores. The article mentions PB scores but not MB if I recall correctly?

Great post!

CSV Download
    You can now download your transaction summary as a CSV file - Is this what you meant?

Player bios
    All this data comes in from Opta. I am aware that some stuff is out of date. Particularly club info - This is something we are trying to improve.

Player graphs
    We are looking to add comparisons of sorts but this is quite an advanced feature and we need to ask ourselves whether this is more important than other features etc.

Dividends
    We are adding more visibility of dividends

Historic MB
    I like this.

@TOM201 said in Beta Site Update:

Mark.

Will we be able to view and sort our portfolio players % rises/falls over time periods of our choosing?

Will it be extratable into excel?

Periods of our choosing - Maybe/Maybe not. We are looking to add shorter time filters for portfolio. eg. 1 hour.

You're not the first person to ask this so this is something I will look into

• administrators

@Luke said in Beta Site Update:

@Mark-FI thanks for the update Mark, looks good! Will we be able to view historical charts of MB, PB and IPD’s? Would be fantastic if we could overlay different players on a chart to compare dividend returns over time.

Hopefully the shortlist function will be improved as well and made available in the app. With possibility to create our own shortlists under different headings.

Have to say I like all these ideas. We would like to add comparisons of sorts but this would be a future feature

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.