Spending your life savings on one 'wonderkid'

• crouchhound

• One, two, three and to the fo'
    Brew Doggy Dogg and Green Goat is at the do'
    Ready to make an entrance, so back on up
    ('Cause you know they' re about to rip shit up)
    Gimme the ball first, so I can score a double
    Scouse and manc together, now you know you in trouble
    Ain't nothin' but a "youth" thang, baby!
    Two hyped up ~~n*****~~so we're crazy!
    FI is the label that pays me!
    Undumpable, so please don't try to dump this (Hell yeah)
    But uh, back to the lecture at hand
    Perfection is perfected, so I'ma let 'em understand
    From a young G's perspective
    And before we fuck over kane have to find a contraceptive

• Sancho.

You pretty much have to go for someone proven. You couldn't risk your life savings on someone like Greenwood or Brewster who may not make it at an index relevant level. At least with Sancho who know he can play at Pro level.

• @mike778 hmm we will see. Brew and green will get more cap ap between now and Xmas than sancho, and going by yesterday more mb too. For sancho to keep rising what can he do this year that he didn't do last year? Media don't really talk about him until internationals come round then he's competing with kane and sterling as well as the regular mb players.
    In a team with some really good pb players... Hazard or brandt or both are in his category aren't they?

Goal vs Perth tomo and greenwood will make in a day what sancho makes in a month on the index. Mb and cap ap

• @Vespasian32 said in Spending your life savings on one 'wonderkid':

@mike778 hmm we will see. Brew and green will get more cap ap between now and Xmas than sancho, and going by yesterday more mb too. For sancho to keep rising what can he do this year that he didn't do last year? Media don't really talk about him until internationals come round then he's competing with kane and sterling as well as the regular mb players.
    In a team with some really good pb players... Hazard or brandt or both are in his category aren't they?

Goal vs Perth tomo and greenwood will make in a day what sancho makes in a month on the index. Mb and cap ap

I didn't say sancho was a better buy or will make more money, its about circumstances.

If you put your life savings on one player, it pretty much has to be low risk. Sancho has proven he is a top flight player. He may make less profit but less chance of you blowing your savings.

Brewster or Greenwood could fail, end up outside the top leagues and you have blown your life savings.

• Life savings has to be Sancho.

He WILL be linked and probably move to the Premier League next summer and that's where he will see a massive increase. Dortmund making it far in the Champions League this season and if he maintains a solid starting XI for that will also see a nice rise.

• @mike778 this was my reasoning too...

• Best choice: Sancho = steady gains and actually plays so PB dividends

Worst choice: Greenwood. Doesn’t play and not likely to much this season. If he plays and has a bad game this massive bubble bursts.

• Rashford

• got to be rashford, he is 4quid right now, sancho is 5

• Foden with Havertz at a close second.

• Rashford

• DIOGO JOTA, will be getting more playing time this season than any of the other young kids mentioned on this topic and is a fraction of the price! RASHFORD is a good shout but he is playing for a team on the downswing where as wolves are a team on the up.

• @TeamGB I'm sure even most none Greenwood holders would agree with me in saying that is nonsense.

• @Nally Well he’s one of your holds so of course you will defend him. Don’t take it too personally as it’s only an opinion which I’m entitled to am I not? If he keeps booming without anything to back it up then it’s my loss.

• @TeamGB of course you are, but when you say he won't play much after what Ole said this week you sound a bit silly pal, one bad game and his bubble bursts? Give me a break.

• @NewUser242338 good shout but please give yourself a username!!

• @Nally Yeah he has a chance and might blow it. There’s no guarantee so we’ll see who’s silly soon won’t we!

• Whenever someone mentions live savings, I will always warn you not to. I have invested in FI and made money from it, but at the end of the day it is gambling, so only put in what you can afford to lose.

• @Topbins said in Spending your life savings on one 'wonderkid':

Whenever someone mentions live savings, I will always warn you not to. I have invested in FI and made money from it, but at the end of the day it is gambling, so only put in what you can afford to lose.

He started the thread with ‘it’s a really terrible idea’ and ‘hypothetical question.’

I imagine he was just starting a ‘fun’ thread.

No need to be forum dad!