Ihlas Bebou

• Has just joined Hoffenheim from Hannover for £10 million who beat off competition from Gladbach

Injured after 12 games last season but in those 12 managed 4 goals and 3 assists as well as 3.5 crosses per game

Scored a pb of 207 in one of those 12 games with an average of 75 in a team that got relegated. Now playing for a good bundesliga side

Recovered from injury and played in Hoffenheim’s first pre season game

Only 25 so room for a big move. Solid long term hold

60p!!

What's not to like?

• @NewUser261321

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ihlas-bebou/verletzungen/spieler/237164 Very poor injury record last season.

Nagglesman leaving hoffenheim means uncertainty. New manager relatively unproven although Alfred Schreuder did serve as Ten Haags assistant at Ajax.

• Yes injury record not great last season but Hoffenheim have spent 10 million on him so they must be convinced by his fitness. He made his return at the end and is getting a full pre season. Hoffenheim likely to be considerably better than Hanover even with the change of manager. I think he looks an excellent price at 61p

• @NewUser261321 Dont necessarily disagree with anything you said mate if he can stay injury free and hoffenheim dont go backwards too much under their new coach hes a low risk hold for sure.

You just asked the question whats not to like. I guess it just depends on each individuals strategy and taste. For that sort of money at that age 25 i prefer laborde (49p) with savanier going to montpellier or ghoddos at amiens for 38p, not that i own either.

Personally i prefer lower risk and less uncertainty and volatility. That probably means less profit but also means less stress and panic. Hoffenheim clearly are not averse to taking a risk given their last 2 choices of manager. If he pays off you should do well out of it.

• I think this guy looks great value.. 👍

• @NewUser261321 said in Ihlas Bebou:

Has just joined Hoffenheim from Hannover for £10 million who beat off competition from Gladbach

Injured after 12 games last season but in those 12 managed 4 goals and 3 assists as well as 3.5 crosses per game

Scored a pb of 207 in one of those 12 games with an average of 75 in a team that got relegated. Now playing for a good bundesliga side

Recovered from injury and played in Hoffenheim’s first pre season game

Only 25 so room for a big move. Solid long term hold

60p!!

What's not to like?

I bought for capital appreciation (CA) after the guys on here said that he would certainly be leaving relegated Hannover. I've withdrawn £56 profit from him so far and now he's grown to +15p. I'll pump more into him once I get rid of the Media Madness holds. As he's still in a PB league, he's a low risk, long-term hold.
    0_1563116601183_Bebou.PNG