Who is your most confident hold and why?

• Who is your most confident hold and why?

• Rashford for me.
    Because I'm £1.90 per share up on him and I think he will be £5+ this season.

• Right now Abdoulaye Doucoure - I feel like he's been largely forgotten by traders this summer as his price is almost at a 3 month low. Has spoke of his desire to leave for a bigger club and was linked with many clubs earlier in the year. I would not be surprised at all if linked again before the end of transfer window.

He got 5 goals and 6 assists last year and scores decent PB with an Average of 81. So even with no transfer or even rumours he should go up start of season with a decent game or two.

• Safest is goretzka as way under priced.
    But most hopeful would be dele alli if he gets back to form from season before now he has a better centre midfield behind him!

• Pogba, only because he is a MB machine at the moment. Only have 40 but picked them all up at £6 something after a bout of panic selling when the transfer rumours started. I have my doubts whether he'll leave or not. Until then I'll happily take the £1.20 of dividends most days.

• Daniel James. The new star of Man U and the media already love him.

• I am confident with all my holds 😉
    In fact you should all buy the players I have 😂
    Marco Asensio would be the one I would recommend but i do hold in a few already mentioned Goretzka and Doucouré.
    It’s nice to hear others confident about players you hold 😂

• @HPcoys couldn’t agree more here - sky is the limit here.

• Obviously Dan James

United
    Media
    Winger position filled
    International games/media.

• Goretzka - for the reasons above,
    Lacazette - I think he will have a very good season
    Doucouré - underpriced so room for good rise
    Willian - Chelsea will rely on him

• I'd have to say kimmich as only a broken leg will make he's price crash, and hes should bring in plenty of divs, hopefully anyway

• I have a lot of confidence in my recent holds in PB players (current & potential) such as Messi, Goretzka, Savanier, Banega, Aouar, Brandt etc.

But my most confident hold has to be Sterling. He is my biggest, long term hold.

0_1563099292378_Screenshot_20190714-111059_Football INDEX.jpg

• Origi - Will start opening games for Liverpool and just signed a 5 year contract (93p)
    Price is only going upwards this season

• @NewUser295998 said in Who is your most confident hold and why?:

Origi - Will start opening games for Liverpool and just signed a 5 year contract (93p)
    Price is only going upwards this season

I'm on him as well. He probably would have won multiple media dividends last season had he been eligible.

We had the bonkers situation about a week ago when Origi was trading at the same price as Woodburn. Origi is a young striker scoring goals that win the Champions League knocking out Barcelona compared with Woodburn who is being linked with move to Tranmere to play alongside John Mullin . And I support Tranmere 1

• Rhian Brewster- bought at £1.56. Gunna be a break out season for this future star..

• Probably Harry Winks... 60% up on him already and criminally undervalued against similar English CM’s of similar age and stature. Big year incoming.

• 0_1563105887396_upload-7f28c092-64fc-437d-bc5e-a4581a6a9648

22, coming into the prime of his career and likely to be linked to some of the big clubs in the next 18 months.
    Also good for PB.

I see him getting over £2 before xmas

• Frenkie de jong, transferred to best club in the world, will be a pb beast, only 22, I have a feeling he will be one of the greatest midfielders ever. He is gonna be huge.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Who is your most confident hold and why?:

0_1563105887396_upload-7f28c092-64fc-437d-bc5e-a4581a6a9648

22, coming into the prime of his career and likely to be linked to some of the big clubs in the next 18 months.
    Also good for PB.

I see him getting over £2 before xmas

Agree with this☝️ 100%

• Harry Kane for me. I’m currently in the red for him but he will score goals and come the summer, England captain is all I need to say. Even if he does pick up an injury he will still be in the media a lot and hopefully the likes of Brewster will challenge for an England spot which will put Kane in the media spotlight again. Another confident hold is Reiss Nelson. He is in for a big season, can’t see arsenal signing a top class winger in their budget, he will get first team chances after a great loan spell in Germany and will push for an England call up.