Muller Or T Werner

• Werner or muller?
    This is for World Cup, I have shares in both. Interesting topic, Werner the up and coming striker but then muller has a great record at World cups - a bit like Klose .

Who is more value as Muller seems cheap compared to Werner?

• Interesting debate.

Muller has always been a player thats baffled me. He's not a midfielder and he's not a striker. He describes himself as an interpreter of space. Technically he's not the greatest player, he isn't blessed with pace but he is a handful, a nuisance and has that unbelievable knack with being at the right place at the right time.
    I haven't seen much of Werner but his price on the Index is more for his potential. Apparently being linked with moves away from Leipzig as well.
    I hold Muller and not Werner, primarily because I have moulded my portfolio for the WC. For me Muller gets the nod through his experience. A WC winner and always top of the goalscoring charts. That's invaluable experience. Muller starts with possibly Werner being the impact sub. Muller potentially could grow to around the £2 mark in time for the WC if he gets the nod and does the business again.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.