Young attacking mids and strikers under 1.00

• Just want to see other peoples views on this I bought 100 patson daka for 20p hes now 66p just looking for another bargain buy . I look for attacking players cause they get in play dividends more often and they tend to give a bigger return

• i also hold Daka, some from my portfolio are

Landry Dimata 0.49
    Pedro Neto 0.59
    Moussa Sylla 0.71
    Dejan Kulusevski 0.71 (my favourite hold)
    Dawid Kownacki 0.72
    Rafael Camacho 0.76
    John Yeboah 0.78
    Gianluca Gaetano 0.82
    Myron Boadu 0.83
    Jeff Reine Adelaide 0.85
    Josip Brekalo 0.85
    Andrea Pinamonti 0.88
    Francisco Trincao 0.90
    Donyell Malen 0.95
    Jean-Philippe Mateta 0.97

i couldve added a few more but ive tried to include similar examples to Daka where they are getting decent game time. i think this are all fairly low risk...i expect a big year from Malen.

• Kownacki is my pick of sub £1 strikers. 72p. Something about him... Very watchable and can play different striker roles which will make him transfer friendly in the future. Now Fortuna have signed him I expect him to be first choice and have a really good season (15 goals) for a mid-bottom team. He should be part of the Poland main squad.

Im hoping to go seem live a few times this year.

• Adam Ounas - 65p
    Right winger who is an Algerian international and they are in AFCON final, he plays for Napoli and Ancelloti is a big fan of him so should get more game time next season.

Slightly over £1 but worth a mention Kluivert & Lookman (around £1.17). Can see them pushing the £2 mark with a decent season and Euros next year.

• Some good suggestions in this thread already - I really like Myron Boadu still only 18 and had 3 goals and 2 assists in the first 5 games of last season before getting injured

Players I'd add to the list:

Nemanja Radonjic 33p (Ocampos has left and AVB plans to focus on youth)
    Jean-Paul Boetius 47p (3 goals and 5 assists in the last 8 games of last season)
    Nicolas Shiappacase 50p (should get more game time this season at Parma)
    Ibrahima Niane 65p (starred at U20 WC big season ahead at promoted Metz)
    Remi Oudin 69p (10 goals and 4 assists for Reims has decent transfer spec)
    Christian Kouame 75p (4 goals 6 assists for Genoa has decent transfer spec)
    Youssef En-Nesyri 77p (9 goals for Leganes has Arsenal transfer spec)
    Victor Osimhen 78p (20 goals last season looks destined for a PB league this summer)
    Cucho Hernandez 81p (Watford contract expires 2020 likely to be sold this summer)
    Marco Richter 85p (starred for Germany at U21 Euros big season ahead at Ausburg)
    Florian Neuhaus (3 goals 9 assists for Gladbach last season)
    Dodi Lukebakio 96p (likely to replace Pepe at Lille similar type of player)

• Posted on him last week - Denis Bouanga 55p. Socred in 1-0 win for St. Etienne at the weekend. Meaningless friendly but good to see him settle at his new club with a debut goal.

Not going to over-pump him, do your research on him but EL football this year should help add to his 10 G&As last season at Nimes. St. Etienne's other attackers Cabella & Khazri are 70-80p, leaving Bouanga 20-30p to rise in-line with them. Worth checking out.

• @BarbayanBrawler Yeah I got on him last week, good numbers, low priced imo and St Etienne's nice early fixtures sealed it for me !

• Not an attacking Midfielder but Leandro Paredes, PSG @ 0.67. Almost certain starter for PSG next year in the CDM role and has good stats. PB average of 108 and I like the look of his figures on IndexGain too. He's had a few clubs and hasn't had chance to settle anywhere since coming over from Argentina. PSG signed him for 40m From Zenit in January on a long term deal and I would expect even better things from him next season now he's had time to bed in. He's also just been named in the Copa America team of the tournament, the only Argentina player to do so.

• @Jumbosausage he'll end up in same boat as kante it's a position players don't tend to rise very much.
    He might surprise me tho

• @NewUser347749 Ye totally agree, he's really gone under the radar. I'm sitting on him and expect 2-3 months into the season, the market will have catched onto him. Also, and this is far from a cert but Nimes insisted on a 15% sell-on clause so perhaps a possibility that this guy is a real gem and has another move in him to somewhere bigger, a late bloomer like PEA. Lets see but his goals will bring a steady rise anyway.

• A few of my picks used to be under £1 when I got on them last month, like Goretzka and Cornet, but have since risen. The only one who hasn't surpassed the £1 mark yet is Brais Mendez.

Such a talented player with bags of potential. He puts in very respectable statistics despite being at a team that narrowly avoided relegation. Destined to move to a bigger, better club.

0_1563264706710_Brais Mendez.jpg

• This post is deleted!

• Angel Correa – 64p – Atletico Madrid – Forward – 24 year old Argentina International.
    Played over 30 games in La Liga last season, strong rumours he is one of the players Wolves have lined up. Would link up well with Jimenez and Jota, considering we have let Costa and Cavaleiro go I think this one has some legs to it (as has Skov).

• Habib Diallo. 24 year old playing for Metz. Scored 26 and 6 assists in 37 games last season. Now in pb league and expecting to score a few this season. Only 61p.

Victor Osimhen as already mentioned. Only 20 and scores goals. In the Nigeria afcon squad as well who play today.