Cup games not counting on PB

• Come on Index Step up

• Why ?

Means you will have to add a stack of lower division players and it would make it harder to win dividends. Honestly I am sure some of you lot would vote for xmas if you were a turkey.

• I agree cup games would not help you need none PL weekends for a pattern of natural volatility within the PL and to promote the other 4 league players on here

• Just needs something to make these weekends more exciting

• There are PB eligible games in France, Germany, Spain, and Italy...

• For me it's all about england, the rest is a bonus, it's england first for excitement

• I make money off it all but England needs dividends

• And if that's upsetting for people I say add something small for all cup competitions Europe wide

• At what stage would you want it to kick in? FA Cup First Round with 256 teams playing? Buying up the top defenders from Bury, Woking, Billericay, and Leatherhead?

Surely there's more excitement in buying the world class players in competitive leagues where you can (a) watch the games on TV. (b) actually get the statistics for PB scoring, and (c) maintain a small enough pool of players where there's a reasonable chance of winning dividends.

• I trust Football Index to get it right, they usually do

• @playingcards1 said in Cup games not counting on PB:

At what stage would you want it to kick in? FA Cup First Round with 256 teams playing? Buying up the top defenders from Bury, Woking, Billericay, and Leatherhead?

Surely there's more excitement in buying the world class players in competitive leagues where you can (a) watch the games on TV. (b) actually get the statistics for PB scoring, and (c) maintain a small enough pool of players where there's a reasonable chance of winning dividends.

Without meaning to be offensive to anyone it’s abit lazy to say England’s the most important it’s like buying fish and chips but refusing to discover curry’s and Chinese food. Like the lads that give the low down on the IPOs they take there time to research the Internet is a great Toole to make money on here if used right.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.