Lautaro Martinez

• I have been looking at this lad at Inter. It is understood Barca were keen to go after him if the move for Greizmann failed. It didn't fail and he is now expected to stay at Inter with Conte very keen for him to take over from Icardi when he is eventually sold. Solid form for Argentina and in his debut season in the ​Serie A, Martinez managed nine goals and two assists in 35 appearances, but just 17 of those came as a starter as he found himself firmly behind Icardi in the pecking order. If/when Icardi goes, I get the feeling this lad could fly! At £1.34 he is worth a punt for me! I haven't actually seen the lad play so would be keen to hear your opinions if you know/have heard about him.

• @Squire1905 Not sure at that price. I have some Gabriel Barbosa who is on loan and due back end of this year to Inter, so may have a chance under Conte, especially if Icardi does go, which I can see happening.

• @FairlyNewUser Ah that's an interesting one! Only time will tell I guess.

• Will be a great sub behind Lukaku.

• @CBN I can't see that deal going ahead. United don't want to sell and I am not sure Inter have the financial power to pull it off with FFP being an issue.

• @Squire1905 Personally I think Lautaro is a rising star. I’ve invested in him and I expect him to get games at club and international level. Might take a little while for his price to take off, so I’ll probably drip feed some more purchases.

• @Luke I am glad someone agrees! He will be a long term hold for sure, I don't expect his price to double in the next 6 months but give it a couple of seasons and he will be up there.

• I’ve held him for a good 6 months and compared to other strikers he’s probably overpriced because of his age. Just look at Aguero and Lewandowski price, it’s their age that’s bringing the price down. Martinez isn’t a forward that Conte likes I.e giroud or Lukaku someone to hold up the ball