Ways to improve FI and attract many more users..

• @janner73 said in Ways to improve FI and attract many more users..:

I would start by making a single, double and treble PB days be exactly that so 2p/1p on single day, 4p/2p on double day and 6p/3p on treble day for position/star man splits

Personally I'd always advocate more places than upping the prize money for existing. You can buy a good set of pb players based on data... But on any given day some rat bastard CB scores a brace and gets star man. So annoying! By adding extra places and/or make star man it's own category it adds value to 'pb players'

My idea... Single day pays first place only, double day pays top 2 in each category, treble pays top 3

• @Vespasian32 I'd like that too but FI have always been pretty clear that tiered PB is not something they will ever do. I think that's the wrong approach myself as I would totally agree with you that paying more places makes more sense.

• @Sol Probably the opposite to this. Make it more football related and less about crappy express stories. I’d imagine they’ve still got a lot of the fantasy football fanatics to tap into.

• @Vespasian32 said in Ways to improve FI and attract many more users..:

@janner73 said in Ways to improve FI and attract many more users..:

I would start by making a single, double and treble PB days be exactly that so 2p/1p on single day, 4p/2p on double day and 6p/3p on treble day for position/star man splits

Personally I'd always advocate more places than upping the prize money for existing. You can buy a good set of pb players based on data... But on any given day some rat bastard CB scores a brace and gets star man. So annoying! By adding extra places and/or make star man it's own category it adds value to 'pb players'

My idea... Single day pays first place only, double day pays top 2 in each category, treble pays top 3

I totally agree with this.

@janner73 said in Ways to improve FI and attract many more users..:

some rat bastard CB scores a brace and gets star man

#Giggle

• @kristiang85 me too. More places so more winners rather than more money for a single player.

• With all the price rises then you would think overall yields much be down to a couple of percent now which is pretty pitiful so the should be something in the kitty but suspect they will wait. Would be nice to see

Single 2p win, 1p runner up, 1p star player

And then multiplied up for double and treble. So a treble day is 6p, 3p, 3p

That would be about a 35 percent. Which is in addition to the 28 percent on the share split. Sounds a lot but prices have rocketted way more than that. And it would lay foundations for future cap rises.

If there is no rise forthcoming then you would think growth can't really carry on as there isn't real any value anywhere at the moment.

• Try to pay the divs correctly and on time might be a start, absolutely no excuse and not good when new users win their first divs on here and don't get paid....... Getting beyond a joke now these media divs not been paid for Salah 4 to 5 days ago, not been paid for Daniel James and griezman yesterday. Will need a separate spreadsheet for moned owed if this carries on.

I like that idea. Also change the scoring somehow to give goalkeepers a chance or give them a category of their own

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Ways to improve FI and attract many more users..:

@Sol Probably the opposite to this. Make it more football related and less about crappy express stories. I’d imagine they’ve still got a lot of the fantasy football fanatics to tap into.

Maybe articles should score more depending on their source. Tabloids scoring less than dedicated sports news centers?