Eriksen

• Today he has gained 13p I’ve bought another 50 myself does anyone think this could be a sign of Sweden joining FI? I understand that Sweden and Denmark are two country’s but still scandernavia and must be Danes married to swedes and so on. At moment probably the best scandernavian footballer on earth and Winner of media and performance buzz on occasions so not bad value for money I guess. What’s everyone else’s thoughts and sorry if thissiunds like self player promotion has it ain’t but there is a link to the expanding market somewhere surely?

• I think it's probably linked to Spurs having a Monday night game and a decent chance of progressing in the ECL the week after. He'll be well placed to pick up PB on those single dividend days.

Should be a good shout for the World Cup as well.

• I always have the mind set of comparing him with Ozil. I see them both has £2.50 plus play makers eriksen shootsscires and takes set plays I held him for ages at £2.08 then sold and bought back has I realised he’s a stable player in the transfer window seeing Ross B go above him felt bizzare too

• Won't go far wrong with the Great Dane, just like on the pitch he'll go quietly about winning dividends and eventually Barca or Real will try and test our resolve with a big bid and he'll pick up some MB too.

• I seen the match when he scored the hatrick for Denmark in World Cup that would of been a nice performance buzz he picks up media and performance every so often too. I think the Barcelona link keeps coming up too.

• @Agatello said in Eriksen:

Won't go far wrong with the Great Dane, just like on the pitch he'll go quietly about winning dividends and eventually Barca or Real will try and test our resolve with a big bid and he'll pick up some MB too.

Maybe also the fact that it’s richedale and swans or owls then two home games to lift the FA Cup unless we are Spursy and mess it up!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.