Pogba back at odds on to stay with United

• 0_1563227137514_Screenshot_20190715-224459_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good signs for us holders as the betting odds are back in our favour, you could get 2/1 on United a few days ago, the logic has always remained in favour of him staying in my opinion. The more reliable than most Guardian is reporting it's likely he'll stay too as there's been no bids.

Apologies to those sick of Pogba threads, it's the first new one for a few days at least, thought this development of him being odds on to stay for the first time in weeks was worthy of a new one.

• Should see some gradual incline up till its confirmed now as its definitely looking like he will stay

• Pogba rising... Just shot up 4p in two mins... Didn't see the activity. Hopefully a signal to the market.

• Talk of a new contract. His agent will get paid so should shut him up for a while

• Good bit of news that. It’s been a tough hold for the last 6 months. Glad I held though, the divs (£85) have been put into Bayliss so I can’t complain!

• 100% Pogba will be staying put! No one can afford him. If he has a bad start to the season and the fans get on his back then then he will be off in Jan

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Pogba back at odds on to stay with United:

Talk of a new contract. His agent will get paid so should shut him up for a while

Hopefully they'll consider their FI holders and sign it in early August so we can maximise media divs on him first...

• @kristiang85 haha great comment 😂👍

• Wow one user just pushed him 9p...
    £58,400 ish

• Every sign seems to be a positive one for holders.

I've held for a week and I'm fractionally over 6% up including divs

• I had a weird drop in my portfolio and it has suddenly jumped - I'm assuming people selling up to get onto the Pog train.

Holders for the win!

• All aboard the Pogba train to £8 baby, choo choo!

• 🚂...make that £9 by the start of the season. 🚀 💰

• @Vespasian32 wow, what a baller.

Tick tock Neymar, the rightful king Pogba is coming back for his throne.

• @Nally said in Pogba back at odds on to stay with United:

@Vespasian32 wow, what a baller.

Tick tock Neymar, the rightful king Pogba is coming back for his throne.

Hey now they can share. My 4 biggest holds financially are: neymar - pogba - Greenwood - brewster.

Neymar, greenwood and Brewster all dropped a penny since pogba going up... People clearly trimming off the wrong fat!

• @Vespasian32 haha come on Pogba has about 30% more all time combined dividends, year younger and euros next summer, they shouldn't even be close if he stays at United. I'm not trying to have a dig at Neymar here, he probably deserves to be second based on his big dividend returns but not above Pogba.

• @Nally true... I'm hoping the take over will be a massive pogba rise rather than a gradually closing in while neymar sinks! They've both proven this last 6 weeks they are worth 10x more than anyone else

• @kristiang85
    Haha I can’t imagine contract talks between his agent and united being done quickly and you’ll always have papers writing crap so I can only see a win win situation for holders. Risky hold but some good news today, all aboard 🚂

• I think the Pogba rise has taken money out of other players so what I'm gaining on Pog loosing elsewhere, hey ho🤨

• @Gazz127 yes exactly the same here. I woke up to a massive Alexander Arnold gain but a loss on Mason mount. I don't think new money will go into the index until payday unless an injection of new users

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.