Diego Costa to Wolves

• Now 5/6 on to move to wolves with William Hill.

If (a big if) he does move what would his price be back in the Primer League?

I’ve a few hundred at 62p btw.

• Double that 62p I think! Although I hear he has not been in great form for quite a while he will be a MB guru with his misdemeanors!

• certainly see him nicking an MB or two with a move back to England as our press are rightly intrigued by his antics... would be a great signing for Wolves and a good one for English football.. I certainly feel a move back would see his price double... good quick flip for the chancers perhaps?

• If I am honest though I don't think a move will happen. The player carries a lot of risks and a big wage! Would he be happy to battle with Jota and Jiminez at Wolves? The only move I can see would be to Everton as the only top class striker they have is Richarlison. I feel a move to China isn't far away for him but probably not until next summer. Atletico have just sold their main man, Felix I don't believe is an out and out striker and so that only really leaves them with Costa, Morata and Kalinic.

• It wont be Costa it will be more likely Correa who moves to Wolves next week, he fits Nuno's style perfectly.