Coutinho

• I’m new to trading on here... is coutinho worth investing or not? Any help could be appreciated thanks 👍

• seems a bit overpriced at 3.20 in terms of dividends as he won't win much MB at all. However his price has already shot down massively so if you buy now you're buying in the dip which is usually a decent tactic. Not a bad investment but they're are some better ones around his price range.

• He should be a pretty decent buy & hold - CL, WC & an increasing influence at Barca as time goes on. Prob also the kind of player new users of the site will go for. Just my opinion tho

• In my opinion he's a bargain!

• I still think there’s more drop in him yet! I think once he’s at rock bottom and stable for a while he will become the safe haven currency of FI but I think we will be looking at nearer the World Cup and £2-50 is my view we have your Eriksens at £2-40 and your Ozil at £2.60 so I feel in Barca it’s £2.50 for PC is my view

• @Chicken-Badge said in Coutinho:

I still think there’s more drop in him yet! I think once he’s at rock bottom and stable for a while he will become the safe haven currency of FI but I think we will be looking at nearer the World Cup and £2-50 is my view we have your Eriksens at £2-40 and your Ozil at £2.60 so I feel in Barca it’s £2.50 for PC is my view

Agreed - looks a £2.50 player long term until he proves he is a regular threat at PB. Parejo costs £3 and he is far better PB wise and outside of the world cup Coutinho is pretty much irrelevant MB wise.

Could have a spike for the World Cup though so could be worth a short-term punt if you get shut at the right time.