Neymar to Manchester City 🤔

• I’ve been thinking as a neymar holder myself where will neymar be next season as he clearly wants out. Barcelona, Juventus, Madrid
    All these clubs are struggling to offload players in order to sanction a move for neymar. Madrid have already signed hazard who prefers to play on the left hand side snd they’ve already spent massive amounts. Rule them out ❌
    Juventus already spent a considerable amount and have put their new signings on huge contracts. Rule them out ❌
    Barcelona struggling to get rid of players, 800 million in debt. Already have the highest wage bill in world football.
    Here’s my thinking Manchester City. City sell Leroy Sane to Bayern, space in the squad. They cant fill their stadium, commercially and globally this could transform the blue side of Manchester. They haven’t signed a single player worth noting. Does anyone else think this could possibly happen?

• Barca just offered 90m plus any 2 of Coutinho, Dembele, Rakitic, semedo, Malcolm and another dude.
    Being reported by Sky Germany

• @Gregolocky
    Yesterday it was 40 million, coutinho and rakitic. PSG have said that there’s been contact from
    Barca but no offers

• Not saying it’s going to happen but would be great for the premier league if he was to come

• @DavidMUFC1987 You have to think that 90m plus Coutinho and Dembele is a decent deal for PSG. Both of their wage probably covered by Neymar leaving.
    It’s essentially valuing both players at half the price Barca paid less than 2 years ago.

• I think it'll be Barca or nowhere and all parties have an incentive to get it done. Neymar knows he made a mistake leaving, Barca can get in a quality player and offload some players (wages) that haven't worked, PSG get rid of a player that doesn't want to be there and help with FFP.

• @Gregolocky would take that as them pair could destroy the french league & don’t come with the problems of Neymar but there’s no doubting when playing he’s probably the 3rd best in world football. @DavidMUFC1987 to see him in the prem would be class & there is definitely a spot to fill even with sane there or not

• Yes please, he always gets injured and is a disruptive influence, please go to city.

• @Gregolocky
    Dembele won’t be part of any deal that’s what I saw on twitter as Barca see him as a quality back up option to Griezman. He’ll probably end up at Barcelona no doubt.

• @Gregolocky said in Neymar to Manchester City 🤔:

Barca just offered 90m plus any 2 of Coutinho, Dembele, Rakitic, semedo, Malcolm and another dude.
    Being reported by Sky Germany

Who’s this Another Dude, can’t find him on FI 😂

• @Ringers He’s being ipo’d next week along with “ yer man “ and “ whoja macalled “ 🤣

• Neymar price will take a big hit if ends up at barca as he slinks back into messi's shadow on a paycut, pens taken away. think he will have his tail between his legs and how do they fit all of them in the team? Barca will either be unbelievable or very disjointed

• @Finlay77 said in Neymar to Manchester City 🤔:

Neymar price will take a big hit if ends up at barca as he slinks back into messi's shadow on a paycut, pens taken away. think he will have his tail between his legs and how do they fit all of them in the team? Barca will either be unbelievable or very disjointed

Are you sure??

I think he’ll rise, Barca over PSG?

• @Ringers well he wont be winning pb much anymore as messi is the king. He left his shadow to be the man and it hasnt worked out so for me i think it falls. But never know on here, ive seen some random stuff over the years on here with prices. Ive missed the forum, hardly been on over last few months, think its time to get back involved! How you been @Ringers ?

• Banned

well barca just bid 90m plus one of 6 players so the city theory goes out the window

• @Finlay77
    Neymar’s price will never take a big hit because his name is neymar. His PB potential possibly takes a hit but his MB chances improve at Barcelona. Just imagine their team next year if neymar was to go and you can pretty much guarantee they’ll clean up on the trophy front. They’ve got that de jong bloke also who’s going to be top class for the next 10 years

• @Rob-E
    They’ve got to accept it first

• Neymar to Barca should be price rise for the MB.

• @DavidMUFC1987 very true about mb, just dont think he will be the same as he was last time he was there. Neymar has become a petulant little me me me player, wont be getting that treatment back at barca, just another player behind the great messi who wont be slowing down anytime soon. Im on none of the big boys anymore, so it will be interesting whatever happens

• Neymar to man utd. Imagine the PB and mb.. move over sir pogba....