IPO's 19/7 - what price would you pay?

• What would be the maximum price you will be willing to pay for the below three players on day 1 of the release? I've listed my own opinion below;

Takefusa Kubo - £1.50 max
    Gabriel Martinelli - £1.25 max
    Everton Soares - £1.60 max

Anything above these prices and I'm happy to wait a while and see how there price develops overtime.

How about you guys?

• £1.50 for Kubo seems a tad too much for me. He's starting out in the Real Madrid youth team. Which is not to say he won't make rapid progression but the pecking order ahead of him is really substantial. If he did reach £1.50plus I'd suspect there would be a big dip to follow.

• Wouldn't surprise me if Kubo and Soares peak near £2 today before falling back. There haven't been IPOs for so long and so many new traders that haven't experienced them I expect it to go way beyond rationale value.

• I can't help thinking that Kubo is just an attempt by Real Madrid to crack the Asian market. He will make them a killing in shirt sales alone regardless of how good he is. Look at the impact Son has had at Spurs. Yes he is top class on the pitch but he has brought a lot of Asian fans to White Hart Lane. Kubo only managed 12 goals in 70 in Japan. He may well become a world beater but I will be keeping my money in my pocket on this lad.

• Everton a big gamble as that price is based on a pl move which some reporters are reporting it false rumours , however if he can move he is a great player , similar to Carasco very expensive for a non pb leauge player imo

• @Squire1905 Kubo is the real deal. He's only 18 but he looked a talent at Copa America which is a decent standard of football. He looks like he's not to far off first team football at most places. But he's chosen Real Madrid so the road to stardom is unlikely to happen overnight:(

• The biggest problem I have with this is if you click 'allow price changes' you dont know what price you will be paying and it could suddenly be substantially higher than you think. If you could set a limit then I'd have a go at Everton for around the £1.40 mark but it could end up being higher during the initial round of buying.

• I keep seeing buys of Gent striker Yuya Kubo go through on the ticker 😂😂

• People buying yuya kubo by mistake 😂😂😂😂

• 0_1563528834718_upload-f4781272-da93-4f3b-b2d2-2024cb0a26c4

Unfortunately I don't think the 10,000 snapped up are from BOT users

• @Coleyscrooge Yuya, Yuya-Yuya, Yuya-Yuya Toure!! 😂