IPO Suspended

• @DavidMUFC1987 I’m still here because I’ve made 50+% profit in bout 8 months and as I’ve said plenty of times I love this platform. However if the platform ran even 30% smoother I imagine the profits could be much higher for all traders.
    I hope you never go through any issues that affect your trading like many have in the past and present.
    Happy trading 👍🏻

• @DavidMUFC1987 thanks mate ..ive been reading its a sill system for the past few days and seeing as this is my first IPO i can now see why its so frantic..prepared me well for enxt week i only really wanted almada so im gonna try get in early for that

• @Vespasian32 cheers mate atleast they are gonna pay out the remaining money ( we hope) this is my first ipo and i can see already how much of a headache it is.....i only wanted almada so im gonna try to have a go at him next week see how that goes..if its a shambles im gonna stay well alone in future

• @DavidMUFC1987 Look. If you’d have outperformed anybody today or used your brain to your advantage well done you.
    But you didn’t, so stop telling everybody to stop moaning when we were let down by FI’s tech and it wasn’t a level playing field.

• @Timothee-Atouba
    Who’s put 50p in you??

• @Timothee-Atouba
    Also I have been let down. I sold a few players I jumped on today and only received what I bought them at minus commison so in fact I’m down. Few days back I wasn’t paid out my MB. But guess what I waited 3 days, didn’t moan, didn’t complain to fi because I knew they’d sort it. Have a beer and chill out you grumpy little man

• Wasn’t @Andy-M a manc?

• @Ringers 🤣

• @DavidMUFC1987 I can’t see why you don’t like anything I’ve said. Are you telling me I’m wrong?

• @Timothee-Atouba said in IPO Suspended:

@DavidMUFC1987 I can’t see why you don’t like anything I’ve said. Are you telling me I’m wrong?

I think he’s trying to tell you that your being a little annoying??

I could be wrong

• @Ringers Probably. But when you are annoyed you have a tendency to be annoying!

• @Timothee-Atouba
    Well tbh I was having a discussion with someone else and your beak came out of nowhere and started pecking away. Have a discussion with someone else who cares, have a word with the Mrs and see if she’ll sort you out tonight 😉 assuming you swing that way but I could be wrong, get some of the IPO frustration out of you 👌🏼

• @Ringers said in IPO Suspended:

@Timothee-Atouba said in IPO Suspended:

@DavidMUFC1987 I can’t see why you don’t like anything I’ve said. Are you telling me I’m wrong?

I think he’s trying to tell you that your being a little annoying??

I could be wrong

👌🏼🤣

• @DavidMUFC1987 Cheers for your words of wisdom. I’ll ask the mrs if she’ll do that when she comes in. She probably won’t be in the mood again though when she gets back from work around 2am. I always thought school teachers finished earlier than that?

• Absolute shambles. How many years has FI been operating now - nearly 4?

No IPOs for months, while they prepare a new IPO process. Then when they finally release IPOs, it’s under the ‘old’ system.

Now it turns out the old system has developed a major fault that didn’t exist previously.

Really glad I stayed away from the current IPOs and certainly won’t be buying into new IPOs for a very long time - i.e. until FI has finally produced a bot proof system and has demonstrated that the system works and is 99.9% reliable.

• I didn't participate this morning due to work but with the ipo's but how did it go wrong?

Was it just the number of ipo's that caused the problem with it being around 30 scheduled?.

If so then for me this was always far to much and it did have an effect on the market with people talking money out of plenty of players including top 20 ranked.

They could have done this so differently as they have had much of the summer to release say 6 per week but instead they attempt a deluge of ipo's and we have the situation we have today.

• @Timothee-Atouba said in IPO Suspended:

@DavidMUFC1987 Cheers for your words of wisdom. I’ll ask the mrs if she’ll do that when she comes in. She probably won’t be in the mood again though when she gets back from work around 2am. I always thought school teachers finished earlier than that?

They do - it's the ones who get asked to stay behind for "detention" which you worry about. 😉

• Being incredibly lazy here but does anyone have a list of the IPOs that didn’t get introduced yesterday?

• @Chris-J
    Marcus Browne Midfielder West Ham United £0.50
    Goncalo Paciencia Forward Eintracht Frankfurt £0.60
    Zinho Vanheusden Defender Standard Liège £0.40
    William Defender VfL Wolfsburg £0.60
    Sebastian Szymanski Midfielder Dynamo Moscow £0.50
    Ishak Belfodil Forward TSG 1899 Hoffenheim £0.60
    Mohamed Ihattaren Midfielder PSV £1.10
    Jeremie Boga Midfielder Sassuolo £0.80
    Florentino Luis Midfielder Benfica £1.00
    Martin Aguirregabiria Defender Alavés £0.70
    Krystian Bielik Defender Arsenal £0.70
    Yari Verschaeren Midfielder RSC Anderlecht £0.90
    Thiago Almada Midfielder Velez Sarsfield £1.00
    Alexander Nubel Goalkeeper FC Schalke 04 £0.50

• @janner73 thanks mate - Nobody really standing out but I’ll try and get chance to research them all

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.