Renato Sanches

• With Matic seemingly going to United. I reckon Renato Sanches could be a good bet.

Not only will Chelsea be more strongly linked with him now that there is an extra space in their midfield, but Sanches is struggling for game time at Bayern and reportedly looking for a move which means that transfers rumours should be just round the corner.

Even should a move to the prem not materialize this summer it could happen in January. Should that not happen then Sanches is almost certain to play for Portugal in the World Cup and if he performs like he can then his value may shoot up this way alone.

What does everyone think?

• I'd have him at Spurs on a cheeky loan, cant see it though. What position is his best you think?

• So the one thing Bayern do not want to do is sell. They refuse to.

A.C. Milan want him, however they want a buy-out clause option, which Bayern have refused, as they want him back in 2018/19.

Chelsea on the other hand do not seem too fussed about the idea of a simple year loan, as they'd be getting a quality, young, industrious midfielder.

• @NewUser74727 I'd say best position would be CM as part of a 2, or CM in a 3, where there is a Def. Mid (e.g. Kante / Bakayoko) and himself as one of the more attacking, dynamic players going forward.

• Well that turned out well

• Must admit I bought 20 odd shares in him when I just created an FI acct, based on his flash in a pan cameo at the Euro's.

However, after watching him for Swansea I soon realised he's either a Cardiff fan or simply really shit - so sold up sharpish!

• Dont know how he is in the 200. People must think he will come good. I had him and sold him during his first game luckily but he doesnt even look like a footballer.

• I did exactly the same hahaha. Sold him on after seeing he wasnt any good

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.