Troy parrott

• what did everyone get on Parrott @ - i thought 89p was good but have seen a 65p and a 71p since.

• @Moukoko said in Troy parrott:

Same day pumps on an ipo? I am going to bed until the season starts

There’s no thread on him.

Comparison with greenwood.

Quite open I’m on him whats the problem?

• @G27 I've waited months for him to be added and then all morning to jump on him (spurs fan so know all about him).

By the time i clicked on him ended up at 1.21 which was disappointing. I think anything under £1 has great potential.

• @Liam-S

If he comes on and scores against Juventus or Man United, that price will start to look very cheap Haha.

• @FootballScout101 I think longer term he is a good bet so its not too bad. I'm just greedy and wanted him cheaper :)

• Can’t see him getting competitive game time until end of season. Next season 20/21 should be his breakout year imo.
    Looking forward to see his progress

• @G27 said in Troy parrott:

what did everyone get on Parrott @ - i thought 89p was good but have seen a 65p and a 71p since.

I was very very lucky and got 61p!! Was well chuffed with that lol. But still waiting for FI to resolve my sale price

• @Gregolocky IMO I think he’ll get cup games this year as long as we don’t sign Llorente back up or a replacement. And seeing as so many defensive things to sort I don’t think that’s the priority. Especially after poch comments yesterday re the squad!

• Was under the impression he suffered a bad injury towards the end of last season and was out for a long time? Certainly got the talent there and is thought of highly

• @Leo-G Nah mate, he's in Singapore fit as a fiddle. He'll probably get a half against Juve or United. Or both.

• Got 600 of him at average cost of 94p. Quite happy with that. Holding long-term as seriously believe he's going to be a star.

• Parrott is flying! I repeat, Parrott is flying! 🦜

• @FootballScout101 yup he did have an injury at the end part of last year, but yup raring to go now!

• As a Spurs fan he will not get a chance this season. His price will plummet soon.

• Spurs squad taken from a forum.

Not many actual strikers

GK - Lloris, Gazzaniga, Whiteman, De Bie
    FB - KWP (R/L), Foyth (R), Georgiou (L)
    CB - Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Tanganga, Lyons-Foster
    CM - Ndombele, Sissoko, Winks, Skipp, Marsh, Bowden, White
    AM - Eriksen, Dele, Son, Moura, Lamela, Roles
    ST - Kane, Parrott

• @Tom77 Son and Moura will be preferred as ST in absence of Kane instead of in experienced Parrott.

They both played a lot at ST last season.

Sorry, but can't see Parrott getting any game time at all

• @Tom77 no Sanchez? Or is this just for a pre season game?

• @MickTurbo said in Troy parrott:

@Tom77 no Sanchez? Or is this just for a pre season game?

This is pre-season squad, must been in copa.

• Ah I see, jumped to a conclusion there 👍

• @Sinex82 said in Troy parrott:

@Tom77 Son and Moura will be preferred as ST in absence of Kane instead of in experienced Parrott.

They both played a lot at ST last season.

Sorry, but can't see Parrott getting any game time at all

The general feel of opinion seems to be he is a special talent so at some he will get in the first team. This is the same type of discussion that we have all had about cho/greenwood/brewster and many others and they all rocket. Even at 1.50 for a youth talent people will see the value just because the others are so high.
    Brewster hasn’t even had a minute of first team action yet........(apart from pre season).

Look at kubo price he isn’t anywhere near the first team and £1.80, I believe he is even in the juvenile squad (one below the Castilia).

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.