Troy parrott

• He will fly πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
    He has scored more than greengoat in the youth leagues .

• @Dronny-Gaz To the moon!

• @Artful-Dodger He's gonna break the Β£2 barrier very shortly, God knows where he will be next summer even if he just plays and scores in the Carabao Cup games and makes a few sub appearences in the league. I was pissed because I only got 50 shares, topped up as soon as I realised he could be the next Greenwood/Brewster

• @Gregolocky he’s Irish until he can find an English relative.

• 18p spread on Parrott! Brandt has a 5p spread although the same price. Getting out of Parrott could be expensive.

• Market is flying this morning. Β£2 if Parott scores Β£1.90 if he just plays well IMO

0_1563707852368_upload-78e0947a-e12b-4568-9861-46cf3266df1e

• @LittleFish because his price has risen so sharply and so many are still buying. Its normal

Brandts price has been settled since he signed for dortmund a few weeks ago

• @LittleFish Also IPOs always have higher spreads initially.

• @LittleFish Yeh, if he doesn't score he'll drop back to his start of day price. That's the way thing seem to be right now with the youth players!

• @Munchie63 yeah I realise that. Just suggesting that if he plays shit the crash is going to be expensive for those looking for short term quick bucks.

• Batten down the hatches!!!

• I am on the parrott. Bit gutted though, I intended to look for team news and then beat the rush if he was in but I had to nip out and it slipped my mind so I've ended up paying Β£1.79 but if I've learned anything lately it's that the skies the limit for a young striker in the spotlight

• His playing as number 71 so looks like his got a way to go to get to first team level!

• πŸ¦œπŸš€πŸ¦œπŸš€πŸ¦œπŸš€πŸ¦œπŸš€

• I can't see any value in Parrott now. If you want Spurs players then Winks and Skipp make more sense. Maitland-Niles at Arsenal is another one to watch.

• @Donald-Trump

He's rocketed about 40p today. There's your value.

• Twitter going nuts for him, nipped out to the park and he’s rocketing. Just had to ruin my average and buy some more.

• @Donald-Trump I think FI has become more a game of betting on human nature rather than football at the moment. I'm watching my futures in the best players in the world slide towards the red while shed loads of cash is being made on unproven boys.

• @MickTurbo how's your Pog holding looking? I've drawn a black line on my phone where the Pog is in my portfolio so I can't see.

• @LittleFish I agree about human nature in the short term. You have to look at the fundamentals for the longer term though. A lot of people will pile into Parrott now and miss the correction so will be locked in.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.