Price drop

• I am actually quite disappointing that players prices haven't gone down as much as I had hoped due to people selling for the IPO. I was hoping some of the big dogs would be selling some of the big players off to free up funds but I don't think this has been the case. It is a shame as I had planned to buy as many as I could when the prices plummeted. This is my first IPO so has the small drop been normal?

• @Squire1905 what drop were you expecting and what price would you have paid? Pogba dipped from 7.47 to 7.40 - that's bigger than I expected (not sure if directly attributed to the IPO... but given that hes bounced back already id assume some of it was).

• @Vespasian32 I was hoping to get Pogba at around the £7 mark tbh. Although it sounds as if I was being rather naive in this estimation!

• @Squire1905 haha yeh crazy naïve! the spread on him was huge... some brave people IS him for IPO! 23p spread, 16p commission + he will win 1p MB today... have to make 40p + commission to break even on the IPO.