Will prices drop on IPO players?

• Hi, im new on here its been a mad rush on IPO players today will the prices drop? iv decided to to put Kubo on the sell queue as im worried that prices will plummit....

• @NewUser211787 Yes. When instant sell is activated.

• @NewUser211787
    I wouldn’t worry about kubo mate. I think he’ll hold his value and go above and beyond his current price.

• @Timothee-Atouba
    Why would traders wait until instant sell is activated?? Makes no sense, they’d just sell to market. He’s being called the Japanese Messi. Plays for Real Madrid. He’ll definitely hold his value fella, if he does dip, ride it and I’m pretty sure he’ll rise.

• Hi David thanks for your reply iv sold him now made £40 im happy with that

• @NewUser211787

Well done mate, happy days 👌🏼

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Will prices drop on IPO players?:

@Timothee-Atouba
    Why would traders wait until instant sell is activated?? Makes no sense, they’d just sell to market. He’s being called the Japanese Messi. Plays for Real Madrid. He’ll definitely hold his value fella, if he does dip, ride it and I’m pretty sure he’ll rise.

To be fair there must be about 200 players called the 'insert country here' Messi.

Kinda scary how prices have escalated. £5.40 for a kid joining the hoardes of young players at real. Up until recently, you would expect a serious FI dividend generator for that sort of price. Nowadays most hit and hope kids are trading for these prices.

You have got to wonder if people look at what they are buying. It's like going to betfair and taking 1.2 odds for a coin toss and then being able to trade it for a profit. FI must be seriously raking it in.

• I agree mate, the youngsters priced on here are crazy. All I was saying is that Kubo does still have movement in his price if you compare him to similar players who have proved nothing at all.

• Of cause there’s movement in kubo price but it’s the same for everyone on the index I missed out on kubo as by the time I could get on he was already £1.70+ so decided against it for the simple fact I cannot see him playing a competitive game this year and with the euros next summer I just can’t take the gamble on this 1 hopefully for whoever holds I’m wrong and if his price drops to something I class as acceptable I will definitely jump on but probably not for a year or so sadly

• When do people think the IPo price drop will happen and will it happen on the big surge players yesterday eg Kubo, parrott, Everton?

• In the next few days i think they will drop in price

• @HPcoys
    Everton looks set to join Arsenal, Copa player of the tournament. I’d be very surprised to see him drop. Parrot highly rated and has even better stats than Mason Greenwood at youth level. I can’t see a huge dip, why would there be

• @DavidMUFC1987 agreed. Everton and Parrott are safe holds, can see both at £2 before long.