Moise Kean to Arsenal... ?

• My first ever hold on here, bought 20 at 2.50, he quickly rose to almost £3 but as season closed he tanked to 2.20ish, been there ever since.

Well I actually just listed 50 shares in a highly priced player to get on Eddie nkietieh but if kean does go to Arsenal then not gonna risk putting in Eddie yet.

Would love to see kean in the premiership👍

Good job I read this thread so I could cancel my sale though.

• Great player

• Not included in today’s match against spurs or on the bench interesting as he would be one of the first names in the team sheet for a pre season game , a move ? Or any other news can’t seem to find anything

• Striker is the one position we don't need to fill though, so I can't see this happening with our budget, would be a good move I reckon, but not with a buyback clause,

• @Mr-Random-number I bet you wish you didn't cancel that sale now

• @Jad1982 he’s cheap as chips though and absolute class if you have seen him play , also the buyback clause is only if we sold him and he wouldn’t want to go back to juve if he’s leaving so he wouldn’t agree personal terms

• @jay the reason he's not signing a new contract, is because he's 3rd or 4th choice in pecking order at juve, which is exactly what he would be at arsenal so why would he come to us ?

• @Jad1982 he was the 3 &4th choice at the start of the season but by the end he was coming on in cl games and starting leauge games, of course he wants more time like any player but maybe he wants a pl move as well

• @jay he was only starting games once the league was won, and they were trying to convince him to sign a new deal at the time, I'm not saying he ain't a good player, i think he's one of the brightest youngsters in Europe, but can't see arsenal signing him, as he will demand big wages and won't be a first team player, i hope it happens though, but thinks it's more paper talk that's made up

• @Jad1982 yeah lol but nevermind. Have made over £100 on port in last 24 hours so can’t complain. Just gotta think it’s not possible to get on every potential riser at the right time.

Didn’t think he would rise so much when he was sitting at £1.32 but now I’m feeling more confident he will rise from £1.90 to about £2.50.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.