Young Enhlish talent

• How come anytime a young english prospect scores there is a huge rise but when a proven star scores there is not as big a rise?

Will these players continue to rise or will there be a dump when the season starts to invest in proven PB/MB players?

Will Brewster reach £4+.. Liverpool play sevilla tomorrow and if he scores he could rise even further..

• @Todds i think its one of those things we kind of just need to embrace and join in the profit 😉. Everyone likes to see young English talent and to be fair most if not all of those that are scoring are earning a div off the back of it from Media. Cant tell you if they will hold their prices but from what it seems the managers of Greenwood, Brewster, Nkeita, Willock plus others have pretty much said these players will get their time

• @Shippers great point. I do have confidence that the majority of them will get game time... and like you said they are getting media and returning dividends.

Will definitley be paying close attention to u23 games this year💰💰

• @Shippers said in Young Enhlish talent:

@Todds i think its one of those things we kind of just need to embrace and join in the profit 😉. Everyone likes to see young English talent and to be fair most if not all of those that are scoring are earning a div off the back of it from Media. Cant tell you if they will hold their prices but from what it seems the managers of Greenwood, Brewster, Nkeita, Willock plus others have pretty much said these players will get their time

I think you've summed it up nicely.

The reason why these guys are now really rising fast when they do anything of note is because of the MB everyone can see them earning. Greenwood got a score of 1100, which is pretty big. Brewster also placed with 390.

It'll be interesting to see what Eddie gets when the news outlets start reporting it tomorrow.

• @Yellow Do you think he will get in the top 5? Or did greenwood just do well cause he is a Man united player and we know the media favours them.

Liverpool have another game tomorrow if Brewster could score he should get lits of media as he has been on fire!

• @Todds said in Young Enhlish talent:

@Yellow Do you think he will get in the top 5? Or did greenwood just do well cause he is a Man united player and we know the media favours them.

Liverpool have another game tomorrow if Brewster could score he should get lits of media as he has been on fire!

I'd definitely expect Nketiah to get top 5. When he scored the winner against Bayern the other day he ended up in second place with 800 mb, so there's obvious interest. First story is already in now and he's on 100 mb, there will be more to follow.

• @Todds id be suprised if he wasnt in top 5 pending some crazy confirmed transfer. He was second the other day for scoring one goal and would of come first if it wasnt for De Lieght being confirmed. They will run stories on him also tomorrow about how Arsenal would be mad now to send him out on loan i expect. Obvioulsy playing for United is big but hes young and english playing for Arsenal. Regardless of what people say, Arsenal are a massive club and its huge for Nkeitah, lets hope he continues and gets his chance

• @Yellow yeah i just seen that. He definitley seems like a great talent with lits of potentil to grow on the index.

• @Shippers if i was an arsenal fan i would be wanting to see him play. Off the bench and also starting some games. Looks a talent.

• Any other talents at other top 6 clubs that have gone under the radar?
    After making a load on Nkeitah yesterday/overnight think I'm coming round to the young player trend 😂

• @Todds youve got to imagine what it would be like if the index was around in Beckhams day. I feel thats what drives the youth trend so much. We all see how well pogba and Neymar do but just imagine if you could find the next Beckham before it happens you would have the golden ticket of the index. So buyin young english youth is essentially a lottery but the more tickets you hold the better your chances

• Its been a good 24hrs

0_1563698090934_46694ECD-75B0-465F-97BB-04B93C7784BC.png

• @Black-wolf said in Young Enhlish talent:

Its been a good 24hrs

0_1563698090934_46694ECD-75B0-465F-97BB-04B93C7784BC.png

Quality stuff

• @Black-wolf that is spot on. It is essentially a gamble finding a quality prospect and hoping they score or perform well.

Makes things really interesting.

• Anyone thinking of taking their profits from young English talent and taking advantage of proven dividend talent that has dropped? Can't believe the drop in Pogba when it looks certain he will stay.

• @Neil2265 Troy Parrot at Spurs ticks a lot of boxes.

• @LittleFish said in Young Enhlish talent:

Anyone thinking of taking their profits from young English talent and taking advantage of proven dividend talent that has dropped? Can't believe the drop in Pogba when it looks certain he will stay.

Very tempting but I’ve felt that Greenwood’s and Brewster price are getting ridiculous at many points past £2 but logic just doesn’t apply to them.

There’s got to come a point though surely?

• @LittleFish Im pretty sure at some point near the start of the season some money will come out of some of the youngsters and into proven players. Not sure Greenwood or Brewster will get much of a drop but there will be money comes out of those that aren't going to play much.

• sterling kane and rashford are starting to look cheap in comparison, what will maddison be if he has another good year and big transfer , mind boggles :)

• @Chris-J I topped up on Pog earlier last week at £7.50 when he became odds on to stay. I already have 12% portfolio holding of him but the amount of divs he's winning. I also bought the Brewdog when I first joined but only 30 futures which was my biggest spend at the time. Been wanting to top up but the prices are beyond logic. I've finally took the plunge and bought a decent holding in him a few days ago. My PB buys were all showing a nice increase but coming up to the season start have now dropped a bit. My first start to a season and this all seems a bit mad. (but fun except the losing money bit).

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.