Mount

• With the rises of brewdog greengoat and nketiah surely the next English youngster to rise will be mount?! Here’s praying!

• @Squire1905 said in Mount:

With the rises of brewdog greengoat and nketiah surely the next English youngster to rise will be mount?! Here’s praying!

Possibly, however the here you've mentioned have all really shone pre season and look like getting game time. Im not sure how much Mount will play even though Lampard likes him, and being a midfielder he's not as eye catching as a striker, especially as he other three are all scoring plenty of goals.

Lampard has said he'll be in the first team squad this season so he'll have chances but for me he should be the lowest value of that quartet currently. If he scores a few pre season I don't dou t he'll have a similar rise though.

• Fair shout mate! I think it will be mount and Barkley battling for that attacking midfield role with Kante, kovacic and loftus-cheek battling for the 2 holding spots. That’s what I am hoping for anyway! Hopefully plenty of game time off the bench and in cup games.