Antonine Grezmann

• Thinking big about buying into him at Barcelona European Cup,European Championships coming up,striker with good track record.Please can someone tell me why he is not in top 10 highest price, thank you

• @NewUser177482 simply not the best for pb and Mb . not the biggest player in his team worries about being shadowed by Messi.

• @jay said in Antonine Grezmann:

@NewUser177482 simply not the best for pb and Mb . not the biggest player in his team worries about being shadowed by Messi.

11th best forward PB player on the index says your wrong and that’s in a defensive team.
    Some pro’s and cons obvs Messi can take set pieces away but he won’t play every game imo and people at some point will take money out of Messi because of age.
    Euro’s will increase price towards the end of the year as they prepare euro ports.
    Think he will get a load of goals.
    Only worry is Neymar coming, but not at all convinced he will.

• @Tom77
    I wonder many times he won that by getting the only goal in a 1-0 win for Atletico. I can’t see him picking up nearly as much next season, in fact I could see him getting zero PB divs at Barca. That’s my ‘come back to bite me’ prediction of the day!

• @Specksynder said in Antonine Grezmann:

@Tom77
    I wonder many times he won that by getting the only goal in a 1-0 win for Atletico. I can’t see him picking up nearly as much next season, in fact I could see him getting zero PB divs at Barca. That’s my ‘come back to bite me’ prediction of the day!

Probably a lot!

But he could get 2 or 3 for barca in an attacking team.
    I took a punt, £2.20 odd or whatever is not a big price for his potential returns and I guarantee he will rise a lot for the euro’s and people will be sorting their ports before Christmas which isn't far away really.

• @Tom77 sure he will , he is currently 44th in the index in general price which is very high up, and He is 11th based on just pb however he doesn’t get very much Mb after the transfer especially when media madness is gone, think it is a fair price till we see how Barca and him start the season

• @jay said in Antonine Grezmann:

@Tom77 sure he will , he is currently 44th in the index in general price which is very high up, and He is 11th based on just pb however he doesn’t get very much Mb after the transfer especially when media madness is gone, think it is a fair price till we see how Barca and him start the season

He is pb pick for me, champions league, la Liga he will get chances for a big score.
    Not so much fussed about Mb.

• @Tom77 we’ll see the real Griezmann this season. He will be a great addition for Barca. They’re more attacking which is good for his Pb. If Luis Suarez won PB last year hen absolutely Griezmann can. Add to that that Barca will probably go deeper in the UCL. Further, Valverde had begun resting Messi last season in short spells. Barca have wanted to do it for years but haven’t had the right cover. Griezmann allows Barca to rest Messi. When that happens Griezmann will be on set pieces I’d imagine. Finally, Barca were able to sustain two huge attacking producers when Neymar and Griezmann played together. Why not again?!

• Was going to start a post as to why Griezmann isn't more expensive.
    Surely he's going to score a bucketful at Barcelona. Proven in La Liga and with Euro qualifiers to go at too.
    For that reason - I'M IN!

• @Dronny-Gaz I went in a few days ago. As you say the European qualifiers will accelerate his rise and come the euros he’ll be one of the most in demand.

• @Timothee-Atouba probs some people going in on Mbappé as well, so could Be a split between the 2

• @Andy Yes. Both will be in red hot demand for the euros but given the price difference Griezmann should get more attention.

• That well known spelling mistake :D

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.