What's maxim future holding in neymar

• What is the largest neymar future holding uv heard of? If someone had balls to invest 10k in neymar when his price was sub £2 it would be returning around £500 a week in dividends now not to mention stock rise

• @NewUser71518 I think I saw a portfolio with 1600 neymar.

• Nice... should still return over 150 a week

• It’s that bloke with the twitter who’s got the £115,000 portfolio and called football index chat in my opinion his advise he gives is often ill guided however he was lucky enough to get 2000 at around £1-50 each I ain’t too sure if he font have a picture of his holding on there fair play to the bloke getting in fast and making a living out of FI but a few months ago he advised his followers that Zlatan would hit £5 and you heard it first off him since he’s around £1 he also hung Kane and Salah on his page so jury’s out on his opinions or if it’s gave to benifit himself at cost of traders however he’s most the big traders on there and fair play that he has possibly best Neymar holding I’ve seen and proved it

• @Chicken-Badge almost all Twitter users are plugging their own portfolio for their own profit at the cost of others

• @Noirx4 said in What's maxim future holding in neymar:

@Chicken-Badge almost all Twitter users are plugging their own portfolio for their own profit at the cost of others

I don’t think you often see bad advise in this forum seems a nice helpful vibe in here that helps newbies and promotes everyone’s interest in the site has a whole company and traders alike. Advising to sell Kane salah and buy Zlatan at the age he was and near his peak would scare new users away especially if you use the angle FIChat has it looks like it’s to do with site not independent on here I’ve seen graphs and all sorts and seen some really good advise with reasoning behind it most of the time I think forums safe bet for users who look out for each other without bad motives just my view

• @Chicken-Badge yeah the forums always have healthy open debate and generally only top.players if asked for a recommendation rather than just constant hard plugs