Pogba

• I think Pogba will stay. Once Bale heads to China Zidane will claim his making a move for Pogba. This will plummet his price to around £6.50-6.75 ish - this is the time to double down.

Again the clubs will be unable to negotiate a fee (Madrid won't get much of a transfer fee for Bale, 20-40 mill tops) and he'll go back up to 7.30-7.5 ish. Once the UK window shuts ~8th August Utd will no longer listen to offers. He'll get buzz but wont move.

That's how I see this whole thing playing out. I think next summer he will go to Madrid as a new FFP year starts.

• @stumac85 cheers for the insight, why would zidane making a move for him cause his price to drop even further?

• @Samz1991 hi. It would be worth your while to read all the old threads on Pogba and other players. The why's and wherefore 's are all debated. It will give you a very good insight to the Psych of FI. It's not just about how good a player is it's about what We all think will happen to their price.

• Patience is the name of the game mate, if you think he's staying at united, then wait it out, if you think he's going to leave, then you have a tough call to make but should probably sell

• What price will he end up if he moves, thoughts

• @Jonah as @LittleFish says, this is all discussed to death in an abundance of threads with a lot of debate and reasoning from both sides.
    summary
    optimists and tbf current trends - suggest the drop wont be as bad as people think (circa £6)
    then the doomsday brigade say £5

no one knows - have to see it unfold... probably wont get a chance to see who is right tho as it looks like he is staying.

• @Samz1991 It happened the last time Madrid decided to go for Pogba. In his chart you'll see a big dip, that's when Madrid tried to sign him the last time.

• @Vespasian32 cheers for the reply. Was holding out on buying into him because I thought he was on his way, but now I'm not so sure, still a gamble but I think the pay off could be huge if he stays so I've bought and will increase my holding as the fog clears.

• @Jad1982 the thing I’m struggling to understand though is why does him staying at Utd mean his price will prob rise but if he moves to Madrid it will drop, do players at English clubs just attract more money on here, I mean in Madrid because of the way football is played out there he’ll prob end up banging in more goals and creating more assists then he would in the prem

• @Samz1991 said in Pogba:

@Jad1982 the thing I’m struggling to understand though is why does him staying at Utd mean his price will prob rise but if he moves to Madrid it will drop, do players at English clubs just attract more money on here, I mean in Madrid because of the way football is played out there he’ll prob end up banging in more goals and creating more assists then he would in the prem

Pogba is all about the media dividends. Away from united he’s not going to be the media’s favourite story and his divs will drop off

• @Samz1991 this is why a lot of us don't think the drop will be that big.
    Div wise I think his move to Madrid would be massive and he will still be top 5 mb over a year... And like you I think his pb would increase.
    So I'd expect a small dip at most.

• @Samz1991 pogba is the price he is because he's a media beast on FI, that's mainly because he plays for man Utd in the premier league, if he went to Spain he's media buzz is likely to be less, that's the general thinking I guess, but if like you say, his performances were to be even better at madrid, then it might even out the mb losses, and he could bounce back up in price by Xmas,