Thiago Almada

• Request Thiago Almada once a month since September finally gets an IPO some point in the next week...

Opens Sky Sports News app

THIAGO ALMADA IN TALKS WITH MANCHESTER CITY!

FFS

• They’ve been in discussions for the last two weeks

• Kid is going to be £2.50 by the end of next week if IPOs end up going through in Friday.

• his IPO will probably be the most chaotic of all time - good luck logging in on that day! ill have as many devices logged in as possible all ready to buy max!

• 'The next Messi' at Man City managed by Guardialo is going to cause a frenzy.

• I was hoping this cat would stay firmly in the bag.... 😭

Seems like every man & his dog knows about him now.

If the "new Ronaldo" is £3.20ish (Felix) then the guy dubbed the "new Messi" can expect to command a similar price just on reputation alone.

• @Ericali yeh then add a £2 premium for being in EPL. Might be one IPO where I don't flip.. just buy as many as I can and hold

• Can anyone please provide or point me in the direction of a current IPO listing for the next drop??

• @Vespasian32 I had the best part of £7k waiting to spend on him last Friday.

Was going to buy as many as I could below £2.50....

• @gball1975 said in Thiago Almada:

Can anyone please provide or point me in the direction of a current IPO listing for the next drop??

Marcus Browne Midfielder West Ham United £0.50
    Goncalo Paciencia Forward Eintracht Frankfurt £0.60
    Zinho Vanheusden Defender Standard Liège £0.40
    William Defender VfL Wolfsburg £0.60
    Sebastian Szymanski Midfielder Dynamo Moscow £0.50
    Ishak Belfodil Forward TSG 1899 Hoffenheim £0.60
    Mohamed Ihattaren Midfielder PSV £1.10
    Jeremie Boga Midfielder Sassuolo £0.80
    Florentino Luis Midfielder Benfica £1.00
    Martin Aguirregabiria Defender Alavés £0.70
    Krystian Bielik Defender Arsenal £0.70
    Yari Verschaeren Midfielder RSC Anderlecht £0.90
    Thiago Almada Midfielder Velez Sarsfield £1.00
    Alexander Nubel Goalkeeper FC Schalke 04 £0.50

• @Chris-J Awesome, thanks.

• @Ericali if its this week ill have 2-3k … If its next week ill have 10-15k …

cmon delay!! im good on the trigger finger, sorry bud, youl be paying a Vespasian premium of at least an extra 3p :)

• @Ericali yeah this is the one ive been waiting on and ive been surprised to see very little talk about him i think most where just playing there cards close to thier chests hoping he was the best kept secret.

• Let’s hope they can upgrade to cope with the traffic and get these ipo’s out before they become well known names in future.
    Does anybody think a share limit per person is likely to be imposed for the first 1 or 2 or 12 or 24 hours etc?

• @Vespasian32 said in Thiago Almada:

@Ericali if its this week ill have 2-3k … If its next week ill have 10-15k …

cmon delay!! im good on the trigger finger, sorry bud, youl be paying a Vespasian premium of at least an extra 3p :)

😁👌
    Last Friday I pressed refresh every 30 seconds for 2 hours!

• @Ericali Best up your game pal, needs to be every 3 seconds minimum!

• @Ericali that means you will be 30 seconds behind me the whole time! I don't use the search function... the bots get there 0.001 seconds after release, meaning I see the purchase in the ticker about 1 second after release... takes me 0.5 seconds to click the player... 0.5 to click buy max... 0.5 to click 'accept' (price change) and then the next few minutes to breathe and smugly watch my port rise …
    only difference this time is I have to press buy max and accept about a dozen times. So within 30 seconds ill have several thousand shares already :)

• @Vespasian32 I thought the ticker was about 5 mins behind "real" time?

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Thiago Almada:

Let’s hope they can upgrade to cope with the traffic and get these ipo’s out before they become well known names in future.
    Does anybody think a share limit per person is likely to be imposed for the first 1 or 2 or 12 or 24 hours etc?

I think it should be - needs to be set in proportion to a users portfolio value though as we don’t want all the whales to not bother with IPOs if they can only buy 300.

• @Ericali nah its real time majority of the time...it will repeat old trades on a loop during slow periods... Which can give the impression of lag. I make my trades on phone and watch on laptop it comes through straight away. Has to be over a certain amount of shares/value for them to bother showing it (if its busy they prioritise by value)

I think its different for everyone. If you can get ur hands on an android and use the app... Itl benefit you massively for ipo day.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.