Milinkovic-Savic United?

• Seems like its happening, reliable Italian source.
    Probably effects Fernandes/Longstaff bids more than Pogba.

• Personally think that IF Milinkovic-Savic joins it has to be a replacement for Pogba, no way will Ole want to play high pressing football with two 6ft 3 centre Mids, I don’t think pogba will leave this summer (next year he will) but if Sergej does join it won’t be to play alongside pogba, it will be to replace him

• Smokescreen

• Bale, Pogba swap lol?

• Sport witness reporting it now, I've just bought in for 600 let's see what happens.

• Some serious money going into him on the tracker just now.

• Good luck people but i'm staying well out of this one

• I've totally given up trying to second guess Utd rumours.

• @ChazFI123 said in Milinkovic-Savic United?:

Personally think that IF Milinkovic-Savic joins it has to be a replacement for Pogba, no way will Ole want to play high pressing football with two 6ft 3 centre Mids, I don’t think pogba will leave this summer (next year he will) but if Sergej does join it won’t be to play alongside pogba, it will be to replace him

Not sure. I get your point but they both have good stamina and cover a lot of ground. With Matic or Mctominay holding behind they could both get forward and cover a lot of ground and leave the smaller players upfront. A big midfielder would also allow them to let Lukaku leave and not effect set pieces as SMS could replace him.

• If Gianluca DiMarzio isn’t reporting it then it’s not happening anytime soon 👍🏻

• @Dronny-Gaz shouldnt affect pogba too much as i cant see SMS getting much media with his name. He may affect PB chances but lets face Pogba isnt exactly a reliable PB source hes a media hold primarily

• @Zidave said in Milinkovic-Savic United?:

@ChazFI123 said in Milinkovic-Savic United?:

Personally think that IF Milinkovic-Savic joins it has to be a replacement for Pogba, no way will Ole want to play high pressing football with two 6ft 3 centre Mids, I don’t think pogba will leave this summer (next year he will) but if Sergej does join it won’t be to play alongside pogba, it will be to replace him

Not sure. I get your point but they both have good stamina and cover a lot of ground. With Matic or Mctominay holding behind they could both get forward and cover a lot of ground and leave the smaller players upfront. A big midfielder would also allow them to let Lukaku leave and not effect set pieces as SMS could replace him.

Although I am clearly forgetting Bruno Fernandes in that paragraph above so maybe I am talking crap.

• Lazio have been trying to sell this nobody for 2 years, he was terrible a the World Cup and has stayed that way.
    Another club using the United brand to pump their player to make him look better.

• I'm not getting any involved.... We was buying Pepe when I woke up!

And the Fernandes/Longstaff links too - just can't see it

• @Tom77 said in Milinkovic-Savic United?:

Lazio have been trying to sell this nobody for 2 years, he was terrible a the World Cup and has stayed that way.
    Another club using the United brand to pump their player to make him look better.

He had a poor season last year but was quality the year before. Agreed, he didn't stand out at the WC but did anyone from Serbia. I can't remember so I assume not.

• @Zidave said in Milinkovic-Savic United?:

@Tom77 said in Milinkovic-Savic United?:

Lazio have been trying to sell this nobody for 2 years, he was terrible a the World Cup and has stayed that way.

He had a poor season last year but was quality the year before. Agreed, he didn't stand out at the WC but did anyone from Serbia. I can't remember so I assume not.

He’s has one good season in 4years at lazio, they should have sold him then!.
    He was all the hype 2 years ago on here.
    Lazio are having a laugh trying to get 70million for him.
    Honestly I’m sure it’s rubbish.

• I honestly think this is a smokescreen. Ed saying you either accept the 50 million for Fernandez or we’ve got this lad who’s played in a better league bla bla. I can’t see this happening. United want to play a high press tactic next season. Matic and him well over 6 foot, would be impossible to play that tactic. I smell 💩

• Still 6/4 with the bookies. Not for me at present. Hope it works out for those who’ve bought in though.

• Savic, Fernandes, Pogba.......How does this all work out?

I still think Fernandes is Utd bound but can only see one of Savic or Pogba.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.