Timo Werner

• Whats everyones thoughts on Werner?

Looked certain to move away from Leipzig this summer especially with only a year left on his contract but nothings really transpired as of yet. Linked with Liverpool and Bayern and you'd think Bayern more likely to buy him as long term replacement for Muller/Lewa. I doubt Leipzig will want him to go for free next summer and he's refused to sign a new contract. At 30/40m he could be a snip for any big team.

I've held for a while but no real movement. Unsure whether to keep hold or sell and reinvest elsewhere

• Pretty sure he's moving next summer on a free to Bayern.
    If you want to wait that long his price will rise, he'll also have another good season at Leipzig no doubt.
    Price could drop with no transfer though, people were banking on him moving to Liverpool I think.

• https://www.90min.com/posts/6415228-rb-leipzig-give-liverpool-target-timo-werner-transfer-ultimatum-as-he-enters-final-year-of-contract

Doesn't seem like anything has been agreed with Bayern. You'd think a lot of teams in Europe would be interested in buying him this summer. They may just be waiting for the clock to run down a bit and for Leipzig to sell for cheaper nearer deadline day to avoid losing him on a free next summer. I might just hold out for a little while and see if anything happens. I do believe he's under priced at £1.86 considering he's been one of the more prolific strikers in Europe the last few seasons, will no doubt play a key part for Germany at the Euros and he's still only 23. And like you said even if he stays at Leipzig his price should go back up after maybe an initial decline esp with champions league football as well. Its a tough one...

• I held him until a few days ago with similar frustrations.

Never really saw any growth and I think a summer move is still built in to his current price so don't expect huge growth for the season ahead.

Ended up instant selling Werner, Icardi & James Rodriguez to get onto Ronaldo.

Will creep up slowly in the build up to next summer but will be a very slow burner and you could probably make that money work a lot better elsewhere.

• No movement as yet, personally thin if he doesn't go now clubs will come for him in the Christmas window to try to beat off others in a free transfer scenario, he's worth it, still young, already world class & euros with Ze Germans, have held for a long time & don't expect that to change

• Banned

A player I am quite happy to hold long term.

• @MrWh1te I completely agree. Bought him a while ago and happy for him to either stay at Leipzig or move. Would be happy if he moved to Munich now or next season.

• I also hold long term with view to big move next summer, another good season this year and euros next summer ✅

• Think Bayern will just do their usual trick. From his point of view he'll get a nice sign on fee and a big wage.